2021-2022 application cycle

8 hours ago, pompomcooky said:

Does anybody know if it's rolling admissions from here? IE, is it better if we turn in the secondary sooner?

If I recall from the interview, it’s not a rolling admission. Evaluation will start after the deadline. And acceptance notices should be mid-December, no later than end of the month. Also, they said they try to send out everything before the holidays. Previous years forums also supports this. 

On 11/18/2021 at 10:29 PM, PARHo said:

If I recall from the interview, it’s not a rolling admission. Evaluation will start after the deadline. And acceptance notices should be mid-December, no later than end of the month. Also, they said they try to send out everything before the holidays. Previous years forums also supports this. 

Yes, I took notes during info session and it was reiterated in the recording we received that they only start evaluating after deadline.

• Upvote 1

On 11/7/2021 at 9:21 PM, PAS2021M said:

I know during the interview/info session they said we can just use our personal statement but they ask to identify specific faculty with whom we would like to work with so do we just talk about one faculty member?

Hi! The recording says " we encourage you to just copy and paste your CASPA essay directly into this text box" but then talks about needing to edit it down to fit the 4,000 character count for them. I do not think integrating the faculty portion into our essay applied to this program and that's why they gave us those additional instructions/ tips for filling out the application.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, sarahrod said:

I got an email saying my application was completed and I checked my application page and all my red X’s turned green. Hopefully that means we will find something out soon!

I just checked the status of my application and all my red X's also turned into green check marks! I hope this is a good sign!

I also submitted 11/28...

- Jake

Edited by Jake408