2021-2022 application cycle

Hey everyone! I interviewed on Oct 27 and have not heard anything back yet, I know it's early, just getting excited.  I did receive the email with videos. 

I have a question about the supplemental application.  If they send a supplemental application does that mean you are accepted? Or is the supplemental application another round of interview?

Guest pompomcooky

Does anybody know how many people they interviewed and then cut to the supplemental? My interview had a really small size of applicants, so just wondering if it was like that for everyone else

Just got an email regarding secondary supplement application. Congrats to those who were able to make it this far and hopefully we would see each other in the actual class. For those who were not able to get interview, just dont lose hope, try again and you will be in the boat one day. This is my second year of applying and i have applied to only 3 university so far and UCD is only one that has called me so far. So hang on tight 

• Like 2

Just got my supplemental!

Good luck to everyone and everyone got that got rejection emails- keep your head up high from someone that is a reapplicant and this was any first interview ever and received other interviews! Don’t lose hope, keep improving your application constantly to show growth and dedication to the profession.

• Like 2

Guest pompomcooky
10 minutes ago, PAS2021M said:

Which day did you interview on? mine had only 10 applicants.

My interview was about that size too! From the choices they offered, they didn't have many dates too, so I wonder what's the percentage of people who get supplementals and from there how many they accept.

21 minutes ago, pompomcooky said:

My interview was about that size too! From the choices they offered, they didn't have many dates too, so I wonder what's the percentage of people who get supplementals and from there how many they accept.

Yea same I was wondering too. I do know they kind of changed their interview format from last year.

29 minutes ago, PAS2021M said:

For those who are doing the supplemental application, we do not need to attach a copy of our transcript right under the category Academic History? Im guessing we just write the school we went to only and the dates?

Hi! Yes, that was my understanding from the info session and the pdf they attached to the email they sent us.

And to follow up on that previous question, I also had 10 people in my interview group.

3 hours ago, pompomcooky said:

They said they interviewed 160-200 ppl & there was multiple groups of 10 going each interview day. They said majority of the interviewees get a secondary.

Edited by Andrea95
  • Upvote 2