2021-2022 application cycle

1 hour ago, ggprepa said:

Congratulations to everyone accepted!

Did anyone’s acceptance email include the message that the official notice of admission will be sent separately through a letter in our online account? 

Yep. I just checked mine and nothing changed but it says by February. I'm a bit confused on this one though: "Please also indicate your initial decision via email to HS-SONStudentServices@ucdavis.edu as soon as possible, but no later than April 15, 2022." Like this is for now, or do I have to wait until I get the official letter?

Hi everyone,

I heard the news from someone who got accepted. Congratulations on the acceptances! I know it was such a long wait, but so worth it! I remember how happy I was last year. 🥲 I'm excited to welcome you next year for those that accept!! 

For those on the waitlist, there's still hope! I know of several people in my cohort who got off the waitlist! 

If anyone has any questions about the program or transitioning to PA school, feel free to reach out! 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, biopsyd said:

Hi everyone,

I heard the news from someone who got accepted. Congratulations on the acceptances! I know it was such a long wait, but so worth it! I remember how happy I was last year. 🥲 I'm excited to welcome you next year for those that accept!! 

For those on the waitlist, there's still hope! I know of several people in my cohort who got off the waitlist! 

If anyone has any questions about the program or transitioning to PA school, feel free to reach out! 🙂 

Just PM'd!

Thank you!

• Like 1