Yale PA Online 2021 Application Cycle

41 minutes ago, CL152 said:

You got called on a Sunday?! That's crazy! Congratulations! 

Thank you 🙂

Well actually I initially got a call on Friday,  but I didn’t realize it.. I should check my voicemail more often lol , but I’m glad I was called again today.

Good luck to everyone else in the process ! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2021 at 9:01 AM, DPA101 said:

This is for the people on the waitlist don’t lose hope, you never know what can happen.

I just got the happy news today that I was taken off the waitlist and accepted! 

I just got the acceptance call!

Guys I know how it feels to wait but hang in there. 🤞crossed you get the call soon. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, bibianalopez said:

I also received a call today saying I’ve been pulled off the waitlist and offered a seat. Words cannot convey what’s going on inside of me right now. Good luck to everyone and god bless. 🙏🏼👍💕

Congrats girl!! I remember you from our welcome session. Have you joined our FB page? Good luck to all still waiting to hear. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CL152 said:

Congratulations to everyone offered a spot off the waitlist! I remain on the waitlist and hope to get the opportunity to join you all soon! 

5 hours ago, CamilaBG said:

I’m on the same boat as you! Good luck I am hopeful that we will join them soon! 

I’m still on the waitlist as well! Really hoping we all hear something positive really soon!! 

• Like 2