2021-2022 Application cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2021 at 11:08 AM, almondmilk said:

Has anyone who got the “remain in consideration” email heard back or get pulled from the waitlist/interviewed?

Not me... not sure what to think at this point. Has anyone gotten an interview invite any point after June? Based on this thread I haven't seen any

On 10/6/2021 at 1:08 PM, almondmilk said:

Has anyone who got the “remain in consideration” email heard back or get pulled from the waitlist/interviewed?

Haven’t heard anything since the June email either. They said they’d update us by the end of July so I feel ghosted lol… I know they told another applicant they extended that timeline after they inquired about it after July, but I haven’t gotten anything personally. Surprised this is coming from a school like Emory tbh…

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, MeganSC said:

Does anyone know when the last interview date is? trying to guess when acceptance emails will go out since they make decisions after the last interviews

From this it looks like it could be October 18th. I know in my interview they said it would be mid November and in the email they sent with the interview survey it said they wanted everyone to know decisions by Thanksgiving. I'm hoping it's sooner than that though cause the wait is killing me!

Edited by csmpa

On 7/20/2021 at 5:45 PM, phxhiker said:

Just got an interview invite for 10/18! 
CASPA verified 7/14, Emory received all materials 7/15, interview invite 7/20

I’m so excited, I love this program!

Good luck today! If they give you any updated time frames for decisions, would you mind sharing them?

33 minutes ago, PA158 said:

For those who interviewed, how do you guys suggest preparing for the essay part?

To be honest, I didn't prepare that differently for that part from the rest of the interview. I re-read through my personal statement and my Emory supplemental. I did practice sending a document via Zoom the day before, though. Just be yourself, and you'll do great! When is your interview? Good luck!

Edited by bevinamezcua

• 2 weeks later...