2021-2022 Application cycle

Same! I am also anxious to put my deposit down, I don’t want to withdraw from other programs I have been accepted too until I put the deposit down here! Although I did already buy an Emory sweatshirt so the decision has been MADE 

also wondering about a Facebook/GroupMe/slack for accepted students! 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, DEPA21 said:

Same! I am also anxious to put my deposit down, I don’t want to withdraw from other programs I have been accepted too until I put the deposit down here! Although I did already buy an Emory sweatshirt so the decision has been MADE 

also wondering about a Facebook/GroupMe/slack for accepted students! 

same and congrats! so excited about Emory and anxious to give them money ha! 

haven't heard anything about deposit or any groups - but looking forward to connecting! 

• Like 1

I'm anxious to join the class from the waitlist! I was waitlisted #7 and I count 3 declines ahead of me just from this forum, so I'm hoping I'm more like #4 now. Every email that isn't from Emory breaks my heart right now.

I can't wait to join those who are accepted. Good luck to the waitlisted and congratulations to everybody.

1 hour ago, RageCakes said:

I'm anxious to join the class from the waitlist! I was waitlisted #7 and I count 3 declines ahead of me just from this forum, so I'm hoping I'm more like #4 now. Every email that isn't from Emory breaks my heart right now.

I can't wait to join those who are accepted. Good luck to the waitlisted and congratulations to everybody.

Hey I thought I saw on here that #9 from the waitlist was given an offer of  acceptance. I am in the double digits on the waitlist and keep checking here and my email obsessively to try to figure out how much I may have moved up. 

if seems like they go in order but now I’m not so sure. I hope you hear something soon!

3 minutes ago, gennawithag said:

Hey I thought I saw on here that #9 from the waitlist was given an offer of  acceptance. I am in the double digits on the waitlist and keep checking here and my email obsessively to try to figure out how much I may have moved up. 

if seems like they go in order but now I’m not so sure. I hope you hear something soon!

I think they said they were counting that as a win, but I don’t see where they said they were accepted. Longhorn0914?

Let me know if I missed something. Good luck to you! I hope you get in this cycle!

4 hours ago, RageCakes said:

I think they said they were counting that as a win, but I don’t see where they said they were accepted. Longhorn0914?

Let me know if I missed something. Good luck to you! I hope you get in this cycle!

You understood me correctly. I was just happy to not be rejected, so it's in the win column. Definitely have not been offered acceptance. 

I've come to a really hard decision after spending all weekend sitting on it. Despite really loving the program I will be declining this offer as I've decided to stick with a program that I think is a better fit for me. Good luck to everyone who has been accepted thus far and to those on the waitlist. See you guys in two years as PA-Cs! 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Jordan11 said:

To those who got off the wait list and received the "pre-acceptance" email, did responding to that email count as your official written response? I still have yet to receive the "official acceptance" email and seat deposit info, and just want to make sure I am not missing anything! Thank you!

Yes, I am in the same boat right now. After I sent my response accepting the offer I got a short email back saying welcome. Still no seat deposit info.

• Like 1

I don’t know if they sent it to the people accepted from the waitlist, but They sent an email saying that they are working on the official acceptance letter and deposit info, I think people were confusing the “welcome to the Emorypa family” email from Allan on thanksgiving as the official acceptance but I think that they are figuring out requirements for setting up emory accounts and such before they send the deposit info 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Megalodon said:

Did you just send an email back to the Emory email that sent the initial email or to someone else to give your written acceptance? I replied to the email and also added Kaye to the recipient line. Just want to make sure I did it correctly. 

I was notified that I was accepted from Kaye, so I just replied to her. She replied, “welcome to the emoryPA family,” and that’s where I’m at in the process so far. Still eagerly waiting for an official acceptance with more info, but relieved that I’m going to PA school! I think you did it right!

• Like 1