2021-2022 Application cycle

1 hour ago, Medic2PA21 said:

Anyone hear anything over the weekend? Last year it looks like acceptances trickled in over the weekend. Just finding it weird that some people heard and then no one else has received a rejection or waitlist email. To the people that have been accepted have you guys reached out to each other to start a group yet? If so does it appear that all 54 acceptances have been sent out? 

I’m hoping we hear something tomorrow. I wish they’d just send everything out at once. I’m sure there’s a reason but it stinks 😕

• Like 2

Just now, PuttheAinPA said:

The waiting is so horrible. I wonder what their method is of sending notifications out. 

Same. I wonder if all the acceptances have been sent out already and we are just waiting to hear back regarding rejection or waitlist at this point. I feel like this is a really active forum and I would think more than 6-7 people would have posted acceptances. 

9 minutes ago, Medic2PA21 said:

Same. I wonder if all the acceptances have been sent out already and we are just waiting to hear back regarding rejection or waitlist at this point. I feel like this is a really active forum and I would think more than 6-7 people would have posted acceptances. 

I agree I would’ve expected more acceptances post. But I haven’t seen any waitlist posts

I’m sure they have an order of operations, it’s just tough being on the other side. But at the end of the day… the fact we are in this position and scored interviews means we’re are all qualified and it will work out the way it’s intended! Still wishing best of luck to everyone no matter the case, you’re all rockstars. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CHJ5396 said:

Any current students with the program that would be willing to talk with me about the program? I recently receive an acceptance 

Probably not the best thread since we are all applicants, doubt many current students check this particular thread. But message me, I have a current student's email and can provide it to you. She was at one of the open houses, so she's very helpful.