2021-2022 Application cycle

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, LittleZigZag said:

Congrats you guys! Do you guys mind sharing your stats with us? I haven't received any updates from them. Did they send you an email regarding the interview? Thanks

Thank you! I don’t really want to share my stats if that’s okay. Yes all communication has been via email. Did they reach out saying your app was under review?

24 minutes ago, bevinamezcua said:

Thank you! I don’t really want to share my stats if that’s okay. Yes all communication has been via email. Did they reach out saying your app was under review?

Hey that's okay no problem at all. I just wanted to see if I had a chance for an interview. And yes I received an email saying everything was received but haven't heard back since then 

Hi Friends, 

I hope all and loved ones are well, safe, and healthy. 

I applied to Emory University today! I'm so S-T-O-K-E-D!!!! Still waiting on CASPA Verification, booooo!!!! 

Very Respectfully, 

Ryan C. Martin-Valenzuela, M.S. 

U.S. Navy, Retired 

My Pronouns Are: He/His/Him 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, wmt6545 said:

Has anyone received any more interview invites or rejections? Getting nervous over here- got the application complete email on Monday.

I submitted 5/26, received this email

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the Emory University PA Program.  We have received your application from CASPA.  A completed application consists of:

• Supplemental Application (uploaded to your CASPA application)
  • Official GRE scores (program code is 0459)
  • $75.00 application fee (pay online).  To pay the application fee, copy the link below into your browser and follow the directions:

However, I sent my GRE scores at the same time that I applied and they were just received this morning 5/28. I have not received any other emails.

4 hours ago, Medic2PA21 said:

I submitted 5/26, received this email

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the Emory University PA Program.  We have received your application from CASPA.  A completed application consists of:

• Supplemental Application (uploaded to your CASPA application)
  • Official GRE scores (program code is 0459)
  • $75.00 application fee (pay online).  To pay the application fee, copy the link below into your browser and follow the directions:

However, I sent my GRE scores at the same time that I applied and they were just received this morning 5/28. I have not received any other emails.

You should receive another email now that they have your GRE scores that your application is complete and officially under review. Hope that helps, good luck!!

• Like 1