2021-2022 Application cycle

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I submitted my Emory Application last week and just now decided to take a peak at it. I realized that I didn't change the format of my supplemental application, so the boxes are not checked on it (as they were in my format). Do you think they will discard my application and considered it incomplete? Or do you think if I call first thing in the morning they will be able to fix it? 

Hi everyone! I have an interview coming up on Monday, and I wanted to ask if anyone that has already interviewed has any tips? I am super excited, but the idea of an MMI with an interviewer that is not allowed to answer questions or reply to us is very daunting. Any advice or tips would be insanely appreciated. Hopefully, some of us will be classmates soon!! Good luck, friends 🙂 

Hello everyone! I have an interview coming up on 9/20. I know it’s MMI but does anyone know if they let us know the timing? I have read everywhere to practice timing in advance but can’t seem to find out what timing I should be practicing. I have heard anywhere between 2-8 minutes! Any information any one could share I would be so appreciative 

On 6/9/2021 at 4:35 PM, JuliaC said:

Hello Everyone! 

I submitted to CASPA on 5/21, verified on 5/24.  Received an email on 5/26 stating my application has been reviewed and they are going to send an interview invite.  Received the interview invite on 6/7.  Interview scheduled for 9/13 via Zoom.

Wishing everyone the best this cycle!

How’d it go?

22 minutes ago, JuliaC said:

I say this with caution, but I feel it went VERY well!  Really connected with the interviewers.. Felt like I was talking to friends.  Had fun answering the questions.  Literally, just be yourself and you will do fine!

Congratulations!!!!!! Amazing to hear. I’m sure you did incredible. Did they say when we would find out? Wondering if it will be November like last year! Hope you are relaxing a bit now that the interview is over 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bevinamezcua said:

Congratulations!!!!!! Amazing to hear. I’m sure you did incredible. Did they say when we would find out? Wondering if it will be November like last year! Hope you are relaxing a bit now that the interview is over 🙂

Yep, they said November again this year.  The wait will be a challenge but something to look forward to! 🙂  Best of luck on your interview! I bet you will do amazing!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ElizaC said:

For those who have interviewed, how many mini interviews were there? and were they all around 10 minutes? Also did they only do MMI or were there regular interviews after/before as well? Thanks! Mine is monday and I am nervous but so excited!!

I haven’t interviewed yet, however mine is this Friday and I got an email yesterday with a schedule and instructions that answered a bunch of these questions. Since you are on Monday I think you will get it soon! Good luck!!

1 hour ago, bevinamezcua said:

I haven’t interviewed yet, however mine is this Friday and I got an email yesterday with a schedule and instructions that answered a bunch of these questions. Since you are on Monday I think you will get it soon! Good luck!!

Amazing thank you so much! Good luck on Friday! 🙂

• Like 1