2021-2022 Application cycle

On 5/28/2021 at 3:26 PM, Medic2PA21 said:

I submitted 5/26, received this email

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the Emory University PA Program.  We have received your application from CASPA.  A completed application consists of:

• Supplemental Application (uploaded to your CASPA application)
  • Official GRE scores (program code is 0459)
  • $75.00 application fee (pay online).  To pay the application fee, copy the link below into your browser and follow the directions:

However, I sent my GRE scores at the same time that I applied and they were just received this morning 5/28. I have not received any other emails.

Exactly same with me. I Submitted on 5/26 sent my GRE and paid the fee that day and have only received this same email, nothing else. Im wondering if maybe were on the next 'round' after they do these interviews and such.

9 hours ago, Mjf52 said:

Exactly same with me. I Submitted on 5/26 sent my GRE and paid the fee that day and have only received this same email, nothing else. Im wondering if maybe were on the next 'round' after they do these interviews and such.

That would be unfortunate if this caused us to not meet the priority deadline. I mean technically we submitted before the June 1st deadline. I sent an email to Allan just to update them of my GRE scores had been received and he told me he would update the admissions team. That was on 5/29 and I still haven’t received anymore info from Emory. I know it was a holiday weekend so I’m sure they took a break too! Oh well, just gotta be patient now and whatever happens, happens

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, MedIsLifePA said:

Congrats! Mind sharing your stats?

Sure thing!

sGPA: 3.84
cGPA: 3.72
GRE: 309
PCE: 4060 working as an ER tech
Shadowing: 8 hours ortho, 4 hours primary care
No volunteer, but I did work at a Nonprofit for 2 years working with subsidized housing

Only thing that has changed from last cycle for me was the amount of PCE and I rewrote my PS

Hey everyone, I am getting ready to upload my supplemental application document and need help clarifying something. In the CASPA "Documents" section where you upload your supplemental, it states:

"Conceal Your Social Security Number (SSN): Only use correction fluid or a redacting marker to conceal your SSN before uploading."

What exactly does this mean and what did everyone do in their document? Any help is much appreciated!

1 hour ago, OneDayPA91 said:

Hey everyone, I am getting ready to upload my supplemental application document and need help clarifying something. In the CASPA "Documents" section where you upload your supplemental, it states:

"Conceal Your Social Security Number (SSN): Only use correction fluid or a redacting marker to conceal your SSN before uploading."

What exactly does this mean and what did everyone do in their document? Any help is much appreciated!

I personally just took that as a recommendation. I didn’t remove it from my document. But probably should have lol!

20 hours ago, bevinamezcua said:

I personally just took that as a recommendation. I didn’t remove it from my document. But probably should have lol!

Okay thank you, I'll just submit it how it is too lol!

Guest medic2pa24

Got an interview invite today! I am incredibly stoked. Does anyone have any info on the interview type/ questions?

Thanks! 

Hello Everyone! 

I submitted to CASPA on 5/21, verified on 5/24.  Received an email on 5/26 stating my application has been reviewed and they are going to send an interview invite.  Received the interview invite on 6/7.  Interview scheduled for 9/13 via Zoom.

Wishing everyone the best this cycle!

• Like 3

On 5/31/2021 at 10:28 PM, sassycow said:

Just recieved an interview offer! I was verified by Emory on 5/24 and am a reapplicant. 

Hi! I will be reapplying to Emory too! Did you use the same essay on your supplemental app? I got an interview invite last year and really liked what I wrote but don't know if I should try changing it up.