University of Bridgeport 2020 Applicants

Congrats to those who were accepted so far! 🙂 I have not received a call yet but I am staying positive! In the past, they have sent out acceptances on multiple different days so just because we don't hear back today does not mean we were not accepted! No news is good news, I guess? 🙂 

7 minutes ago, ELA44 said:

Congrats to those who were accepted so far! 🙂 I have not received a call yet but I am staying positive! In the past, they have sent out acceptances on multiple different days so just because we don't hear back today does not mean we were not accepted! No news is good news, I guess? 🙂 

Aww this cheered me up, I hope so ☺️!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Does anybody have an insight on Goodwin University taking over the PA program? How do you think this will affect students or the PA program and outcomes? When I googled this, I found that Goodwin U has “physician’s assistant” on their website 😬 

Edited by kwelch16

12 hours ago, kwelch16 said:

Does anybody have an insight on Goodwin University taking over the PA program? How do you think this will affect students or the PA program and outcomes? When I googled this, I found that Goodwin U has “physician’s assistant” on their website 😬 

Yes! I asked about it in the interview and they said that the degree earned might technically say “Goodwin university” on it. However, they said nothing about the actual program itself should change other than possibly gaining more reaeources!

• 2 weeks later...