University of Bridgeport 2020 Applicants

14 minutes ago, PArick7 said:

I haven’t yet😔 does anyone know if they contact you no matter what?

I haven't yet either 😞 I'm hoping for the best though! They said they can pull us off the waitlist up to the first week of classes so I have a feeling they won't let us know we're rejected until after that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 6:44 AM, sierra0912 said:

I emailed the program yesterday and apparently they are still interviewing. Last year it looks like they stopped in October. Guess we will see

I just received an email this morning asking if I was still interested in being considered for the program. I responded yes, and Lea said she would make a note of it on the application. No interview invite extended just yet, but I suppose there is a chance! Has anyone else received a similar email?

6 minutes ago, hlreed4 said:

I just received an email this morning asking if I was still interested in being considered for the program. I responded yes, and Lea said she would make a note of it on the application. No interview invite extended just yet, but I suppose there is a chance! Has anyone else received a similar email?

I received the same email and just responded back saying yes I am still interested. Just waiting to see what she’ll say but probably something similar. Fingers crossed though, this was more than I was hoping for at this point!

6 minutes ago, hlreed4 said:

I just received this email as well!

22 minutes ago, hlreed4 said:

I received the email as well but am saying no as I have already received an offer from another program. Best of luck to everyone!

25 minutes ago, hlreed4 said:

I just received the same email! I am super grateful but also confused because apparently I was missing a chemistry course needed for application review. I wish everyone the best of luck!