University of Bridgeport 2020 Applicants

2 hours ago, AjeBaje said:

I feel like they are done interviewing because they started to accept the waitlist candidates. Great, I guess not receiving an interview from Bridgeport. 😔

At this point I kind of feel the same unfortunately...looks like they only did 3 rounds of interviews and started very early with invites so likely didn't get to review many applications. Kinda disappointed but still waiting on my other schools too.

12 hours ago, bananapop said:

At this point I kind of feel the same unfortunately...looks like they only did 3 rounds of interviews and started very early with invites so likely didn't get to review many applications. Kinda disappointed but still waiting on my other schools too.

Yeah same here I thought they were going to do more...I applied late June so I thought I still had a chance. 

51 minutes ago, Mataya said:

I have an interview for 09/18 as well! Does anyone know what kind of interview style they use? Traditional Format? MMI? Or Group interviews? 

Traditional format, nothing to catch you off guard! There was a “team building exercise” of sorts. Overall it was one of the more relaxed interviews I’ve had. Good luck! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 6:22 PM, hj0000 said:

Accepted today off of the waitlist! Good luck everyone!

I was interviewed that same day and placed on the waitlist. Did they give you any updates/did you reach out to them for updates? Or did you just respond to their waitlist confirmation email in July then get a call/email 2 months later? 

On 9/22/2020 at 1:15 PM, 03XXPA said:

I was interviewed that same day and placed on the waitlist. Did they give you any updates/did you reach out to them for updates? Or did you just respond to their waitlist confirmation email in July then get a call/email 2 months later? 

I responded to their email to hold my spot on the waitlist and they contacted me with a phone call to pull me off the waitlist. Though, I have decided to decline the offer as I have accepted elsewhere. I hope to see my spot used by another, good luck everyone!