University of Bridgeport 2020 Applicants

32 minutes ago, Dario said:

I rescheduled mine too. Just don't know how I am going to handle the stress till august 20th. oh well...

I feel your pain. I didn't want to, but I also didn't want to risk having a bad interview because of connectivity issues. Such a bummer tho I've been excited all week. Oh well, looks like I'll see you in a few weeks!

8 hours ago, kam11 said:

I kept my date as well! Chose not to reschedule; I've really been looking forward to tomorrow, didn't want to deal with the stress of waiting any longer!

That stress is killer...anyway good luck... and please share your feedback and experience ...TIA.

14 hours ago, Dmohamed said:

How did everyone feel their interview Friday went? 

I thought it went well! This was my first zoom interview this year so I wasn’t sure what to expect as far as format of the session. I felt they were all very nice and that they really did just want to get to know us which was really great and put me at ease.