University of Bridgeport 2020 Applicants

Hey everyone! I am from CT so I saw in the news that Bridgeport is now becoming a huge campus with three other CT colleges. I received an email today that Goodwin University will take over the Pa program and am not sure what to think! I’m so happy I got in but am unsure what all these changes might mean for the Pa school. I know we can only speculate, but any thoughts? 

Has anybody known of a PA student at UB? How was their experience? Do they feel like they received quality education? Do you guys think this school would prepare us well for the medical field? Also because it's 28 months, you think there's more time for breaks throughout the years?

On 6/29/2020 at 6:20 PM, SKO23 said:

Darn, I applied/was verified 6/4 so I guess I'm out for this round of interviews. I hope your interview went well & good luck!

How does this work?  Does this mean that by 8/1 (the deadline) if you haven't heard anything regarding an interview/rejection, the interview sessions are closed meaning the class for 2021 is complete and you'll be receiving the rejection letter after? Or does UB even send out a rejection letter at all? 

On 7/9/2020 at 9:24 PM, ceejthefuturePA said:

How does this work?  Does this mean that by 8/1 (the deadline) if you haven't heard anything regarding an interview/rejection, the interview sessions are closed meaning the class for 2021 is complete and you'll be receiving the rejection letter after? Or does UB even send out a rejection letter at all? 

I’m not sure, I just knew that I’d probably missed the last round of interviews if they were reviewing applications in order of submission. But today I got an Interview invite for next week! I would say no news is good news-you’re still in the running!

• Like 2

On 7/10/2020 at 9:08 PM, SKO23 said:

I’m not sure, I just knew that I’d probably missed the last round of interviews if they were reviewing applications in order of submission. But today I got an Interview invite for next week! I would say no news is good news-you’re still in the running!

That is awesome! Congratulations! How did your interview go if you don't mind me asking? Also, do you mind sharing your stats? 

On 7/10/2020 at 11:08 PM, SKO23 said:

When is your interview?

On 7/11/2020 at 12:08 AM, SKO23 said:

@SKO23 Would you mind sharing when you applied/received a notification that your application was under review? Also, was the interview invite via phone or email?