University of Bridgeport 2020 Applicants

2 hours ago, kmendie said:

Hey guys!! Any advice or pointers for the interview?

How did it go for you guys/How was the experience? 😄 

My interview is coming up!

Two things: 

1: make sure your lighting is good on zoom. Some interviewees had bad lighting/it was hard to see them and it was very clear. 

2: prepare to sit at the computer for a while, mine went from 9:30-12:15.

overall I enjoyed the experience!

19 hours ago, SKO23 said:

Two things: 

1: make sure your lighting is good on zoom. Some interviewees had bad lighting/it was hard to see them and it was very clear. 

2: prepare to sit at the computer for a while, mine went from 9:30-12:15.

overall I enjoyed the experience!

Anything else you'd recommend doing to prepare? Did any questions throw you off?

1 minute ago, ELA44 said:

Received an interview for next week! 🙂 So excited, this is my top school! If anyone has any advice on how to prepare, please let me know. This is my first PA school interview. 

hey! I’m in the same boat as you! My interview is next week as well and it is also my first.
good luck to us! I know the email mentioned a Q&A so we will probably encounter each other!

3 hours ago, Juve08 said:

They don't require the GRE do they, because I saw a couple of people post their GRE scores.

Also, I haven't received an email saying that my application is under revision even though I submitted before the deadline, would my application be considered still?

They do not require the GRE. If you have any concerns about your application Lea Levoie is very helpful

• Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 9:32 PM, ELA44 said:

Has anyone who is interviewing on Friday received an email about the details of the interview yet? It said on the invite email that we would receive info about accessing the online platform several days before the interview! Thanks 🙂 

Nothing so far.