Johnson and Wales 2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 10/5/2020 at 9:18 AM, Mazzzzzzzelous said:

Congratulations to those who have been accepted! Does anyone know how many have accepted spots and chosen this as their program? I know there is usually a Facebook group created for that class, but I don't see one yet.

I’m not really sure. At least for me, I haven’t seen anything to do with a Facebook group yet

12 hours ago, alexis3 said:

Does anyone know if they are doing another round of interviews?

They definitely interview through March so there will be more rounds of interviews. I am having trouble identifying anyone who has committed to attending the program after being accepted, and there is no Facebook group created yet for those that have been accepted. As my top choice school, I am still hoping for an interview.

1 hour ago, LeeLee21 said:

Hello, I am interviewing 11/13. For anyone who's already gone through an interview, is there any chance the interview could conclude by noon? The itinerary said the writing assignment is due at 1pm but I wondered if it's possible to be done sooner?

It depends on when your one-on-one interviews are scheduled, there are 4 blocks and 2 of them are occupied by the interviews, the other 2 are for working on your writing assignment. The blocks are 11, 11:30, 12, and 12:30. If you had your interviews during the first two blocks and quickly finished your writing assignment you could be done before 1 but it’s not a guarantee, and most people alternated interview/not interview blocks during my session. You also don’t get your schedule ahead of time so there’s no way to know when your interviews will be. You definitely won’t be done later than 1 but it’s possible you could finish a little early!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, camadel said:

It depends on when your one-on-one interviews are scheduled, there are 4 blocks and 2 of them are occupied by the interviews, the other 2 are for working on your writing assignment. The blocks are 11, 11:30, 12, and 12:30. If you had your interviews during the first two blocks and quickly finished your writing assignment you could be done before 1 but it’s not a guarantee, and most people alternated interview/not interview blocks during my session. You also don’t get your schedule ahead of time so there’s no way to know when your interviews will be. You definitely won’t be done later than 1 but it’s possible you could finish a little early!

What was the writing assignment about?

Edited by AngelikaMac
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, mc123 said:

Has anyone gotten a rejection email from them? I applied 8/13 and never received confirmation email. So far, I have not heard anything regarding a rejection either so I was just wondering! Congrats to everyone accepted! 🙂

I would check your spam bc you should have gotten a confirmation email from them! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I applied June 20th and was verified July 13th. It seems that there are people who applied after me/were verified after me that got interview invites. I see there were some people who even sent their application in after me and got verified before me, and all of my information/application was correct. Kind of getting frustrated since if I was going to be offered an interview, I should have already. Seats just keep filling up. Is anybody else in the same boat? 😅