Johnson and Wales 2020-2021 Application Cycle

I applied on 8/19 and received an interview invitation on 10/21. I couldn't do the interview date they gave me (11/13) so they were willing postpone to 12/9. Regarding the 12/9 interview date, the email stated, "If there are no remaining seats after our November session I will notify you that the interview will be for wait list only". I actually ended up withdrawing from the 12/9 interview because of acceptance elsewhere but it sounds like their interviews and seats would possibly still be available into December.

On 11/16/2020 at 8:39 PM, AngelikaMac said:

Well there deadline is in March 1st... so I’d assume they have more interviews available till then

Hi! I was a part of the 11/13 interview and got an acceptance this past Friday. During the student panel, they noted that for their interviews last year they'd conducted them up through March so I wouldn't lose hope just yet! Many of the students in our panel were interviewed in the January or March so it's definitely still possible that there could be more rounds.

On 11/16/2020 at 3:33 PM, LeeLee21 said:

I applied on 8/19 and received an interview invitation on 10/21. I couldn't do the interview date they gave me (11/13) so they were willing postpone to 12/9. Regarding the 12/9 interview date, the email stated, "If there are no remaining seats after our November session I will notify you that the interview will be for wait list only". I actually ended up withdrawing from the 12/9 interview because of acceptance elsewhere but it sounds like their interviews and seats would possibly still be available into December.

Would you mind sharing your stats?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Maeekane said:

Congrats! do you mind sharing stats by any chance

So when I submitted these were my stats, but I also just graduated with a bachelor in biology with a minor in chemistry with a GPA of 3.9. I have been a critical care respiratory therapist at BWH in Boston for almost three years.

cGPA: 3.21
BCP GPA: 3.71
Direct patient ICU care hours: ~8,000 hrs
Shadowing: 40 hrs of direct shadowing/ plus I work with a lot of PAs
My letter of recommendations are from a pulmonary attending, 2 pulmonary fellows, 1 MICU RN and a fellow co worker.

3 hours ago, AngelikaMac said:

So when I submitted these were my stats, but I also just graduated with a bachelor in biology with a minor in chemistry with a GPA of 3.9. I have been a critical care respiratory therapist at BWH in Boston for almost three years.

cGPA: 3.21
BCP GPA: 3.71
Direct patient ICU care hours: ~8,000 hrs
Shadowing: 40 hrs of direct shadowing/ plus I work with a lot of PAs
My letter of recommendations are from a pulmonary attending, 2 pulmonary fellows, 1 MICU RN and a fellow co worker.

wow great stats! thank you so much for sharing