2020-2021 Application Cycle

Rejection email today. For reference: PCE ~1800, ~100 volunteering hrs, 3.94 GPA. i applied in early may. Based on their class averages, I am technically lacking in PCE and volunteering, also had 1 pending pre req at the time. Did not recieve an invite but wished I did so I could explain my unique story. Anyhoo it's okay, a there's still hope for me at a really great program. Congrats to those accepted!! Those who haven't been yet, don't lose hope and more importantly, don't give up on this dream!! The most rewarding things are oftentimes the most challanging. You got this! 

Edited by sabhad

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, spatel3 said:

i called a few days ago and they said that they are still making decisions and have not filled the seats  yet... they also said we will find out beginning of feb....but im not keeping my hopes up. if they wanted us so badly they would have called us by now 😞

Still possible for the waitlist and even straight acceptance. With this cycle, you never know. It's kind of late in the game now and people may have made up their minds on matriculation; therefore, they may actually tap into the waitlist.

Edited by TeddyRucpin

On 2/2/2021 at 11:59 AM, spatel3 said:

i called a few days ago and they said that they are still making decisions and have not filled the seats  yet... they also said we will find out beginning of feb....but im not keeping my hopes up. if they wanted us so badly they would have called us by now 😞

Nah that’s not true! I interviewed on 11/17 and just got a call back last week. I could’ve said the exact same thing 10 days ago. Patience is key right now, you never know where you may stand just as I did. This is a difficult and strenuous process, just have a little bit of hope! 

I know that the PA program from where I got my undergrad called people off the waitlist last year right up until 2 weeks before classes started and many more do the same.

Edited by AlphaCharlie99
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1