2020-2021 Application Cycle

Guest Paapp20202021
8 hours ago, mmjpa said:

applied and verified 5/27, have not heard anything yet. Best of luck to everyone!

I’m praying to hear good news soon! Hopefully this week lol

On 9/29/2020 at 3:02 PM, pseudonym said:

Ahhh! Just got an invite to interview on 10/13!

I'm shocked - my undergrad GPA was not very competitive. 

CASPA submitted 5/17, supplemental 5/31, NU confirmed 6/1

Best of luck to you all! I know the wait is terrible! 

Congrats! Would you mind sharing your stats?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, nazij said:

Has anyone who was verified in May get an interview invite? Looks like they have only gotten back to those who applied in June and July which seems very odd. I wonder if the applications from May have gotten lost somewhere or what. 

I’m highly doubtful that any applications via CASPA have been lost. It’s a very reliable system. I have to remember that things aren’t always chronological, they invite people to interviews as they review applicants that they find most desirable. Also there are lots of applicants out there that aren’t on these forums. 
I hope you get good news soon! 

• Upvote 1

Guest Paapp20202021
1 hour ago, nazij said:

Has anyone who was verified in May get an interview invite? Looks like they have only gotten back to those who applied in June and July which seems very odd. I wonder if the applications from May have gotten lost somewhere or what. 

Same

7 hours ago, Kimmmm said:

Congrats! Would you mind sharing your stats?

Sure! 

My undergrad was in biology and my undergrad GPA was not very good (around a 2.8😬) as I was caring for my seriously ill father at the time.

I later got an MPH with around a 3.8 GPA, so my final cumulative GPA according to CASPA was a 3.3 and my science was 3.2. 

I worked as a phlebotomist for 1.5 years and in clinical research for around 8 years - my PCE 13,000+ 

I hope that helps! PM me for more details. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, KennedyUmich2019 said:

Does anyone know where I can find my CASPA generated GPA? 

Go to the ‘Status’ tab on the top right on CASPA, then ‘download application (PDF)’ for any of your applications listed. Scroll down and there’s a whole page of GPAs in the latter pages. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

On 10/1/2020 at 11:04 AM, nazij said:

I was verified on 5/16 and still havent heard back yet 

4 hours ago, tarheel2019 said:

For anyone attending the current student meet and greet the night before, what are you wearing? I know the email said that it has no impact on the following interview day proceedings, but I don't want to stand out like a sore thumb. Thanks!

It's super casual! 

No need to wear any business/interview clothing. I just wore a plain t-shirt, and I fit right in. The NW students were also wearing very comfortable clothes. They were amazingly helpful, so please join their Q+A session!

• Like 1