2020-2021 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, russianrebecca said:

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far! The waiting period is so hard & this program is my top choice! Still praying and hoping for an interview 🙏

I have yet to hear back either! I havent even taken biochem yet. Im signing up to take that next term. This school is easily my top choice! 

Guest Paapp20202021
8 minutes ago, jessica1998 said:

I have yet to hear back either! I havent even taken biochem yet. Im signing up to take that next term. This school is easily my top choice! 

Does anyone know when their next interview date is? It’s hard to tell how many got accepted and how many interviews have been held already

Edited by Paapp20202021

2 hours ago, AlphaCharlie99 said:

Hey does anyone know how long they said that they should reach out to us by after we interviewed? Is it 1 week/2 weeks? I interviewed on 11/17 for reference! Forgot what timeline they mentioned.

I interviewed 11/17 too. Jeremiah said we could hear back anytime from the week after the interview through January. Good luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emc2016 said:

I was curious, do we get assigned an interview slot before interview day/all day thing with meet and greets? The email just said from 9-3:30. Was planning to do a half day at work.

Your interview is an all day thing from 9 - 3:30. You will be doing meet & greet, info session, etc and then be separated for interviews and PBL session. They will send you the full day schedule by mail before the interview and then again on email days before as well. Make sure to double check the time zone as well. But I would plan to take the whole day off of work. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Paapp20202021
1 hour ago, emc2016 said:

I was curious, do we get assigned an interview slot before interview day/all day thing with meet and greets? The email just said from 9-3:30. Was planning to do a half day at work.

You need to take the day off. Why would you go into work lmaoo

48 minutes ago, Agui661 said:

Your interview is an all day thing from 9 - 3:30. You will be doing meet & greet, info session, etc and then be separated for interviews and PBL session. They will send you the full day schedule by mail before the interview and then again on email days before as well. Make sure to double check the time zone as well. But I would plan to take the whole day off of work. 

Thank you so much!!!

On 11/23/2020 at 4:22 PM, crs92 said:

I interviewed on 11/11 (with @alyssairis!) and just got my acceptance call today as well!!! So honored :') Best of luck to everyone still waiting as well!

Congratulations!! That is awesome!

Did you guys need to do a writing sample for your interview? I do not see it anywhere in the forum, but they just mentioned it for my upcoming interview. 

12 hours ago, Kerry said:

Has anyone been rejected or waitlisted yet? Just wondering if no news is good news or if everyone is getting the news at the same time.

I believe they are sending all of their rejections after all interviews are concluded. No news is good news. They said even after their interviews they send some acceptance calls towards the end of the month and whomever was not called is still in the running.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, gvsuprePA said:

Sorry in advance if this has been asked already, but is the interview MMI style or traditional? I couldn't seem to find this information anywhere on the website or the information package.

From what I saw in the information package -- it was a 45 minute 'conversational' interview (I believe that's how they put it..), so I would imagine it's just a pretty straight forward process.. but anyone able to provide a better answer who has interviewed? 

On 12/11/2020 at 12:24 PM, mliggett said:

From what I saw in the information package -- it was a 45 minute 'conversational' interview (I believe that's how they put it..), so I would imagine it's just a pretty straight forward process.. but anyone able to provide a better answer who has interviewed? 

Yup. Pretty chill and laid back interview (at least for me). The adcom just want you to get to know you! Best of luck to those interviewing soon! ✨