2020-2021 Application Cycle

23 hours ago, julPA said:

Received an interview invite for 10/13! Super excited as this would be my top choice program! Does anyone know how many people they interview each cycle? 

Congrats!!

Looking at my notes from the information session, it appears that they interview 150-200 people for 36 seats. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Paapp20202021
1 hour ago, modonnell1027 said:

Does anyone know how many more interviews they are holding this cycle?

That’s what I would like to know also

Guest Paapp20202021
1 hour ago, FuturePA1223 said:

has anyone heard back recently? Whether it be a rejection letter or interview invite?

Applied in may and heard nothing back... aren’t they rolling admissions?!?

12 hours ago, BlondeBritt said:

Anyone else heard recently about interviews? I haven’t heard anything from them and I know that they hold multiple interviews. I’m just curious

Last year they conducted interviews until the second week of December but their website says interviews will be conducted through January so there’s still time 🙂 I also haven’t heard anything yet 😕 

5 hours ago, pseudonym said:

Just received my acceptance call from the 10/13 interview!

So deeply humbled to be picked to be part of such an awesome program from such a inspiring pool of applicants. 

Hang in there folks! I know the wait is tough! Best wishes to y'all this cycle!

Ahh congrats!! So excited for you 😄 I hope I hear back from them for an interview soon as I submitted early June and this program is one of my top choices!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, prepa911 said:

Ahh congrats!! So excited for you 😄 I hope I hear back from them for an interview soon as I submitted early June and this program is one of my top choices!

Hang in there! They said they are still sending out interview invites through December and that invites are being sent out independent of when folks sent in their application. You are still in the running! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Hi everyone! This is a little bit off topic, but I currently have an apartment in West Loop that I need to sublease because I will be moving out of state for PA school in March. If anyone is looking to live downtown for this upcoming cycle or just in general please feel free to contact me.
I currently have 3 other roommates who are also student that are girls they are super friendly, clean and respectful. It is a very nice location because it is very close to the Blue Line.

26 minutes ago, crs92 said:

Just got an interview invite for 11/11/2020 and accepted!

CASPA/supplement Submitted 7/23/2020

Northwestern confirmed receipt 08/12/2020

cGPA 3.43

sGPA 3.33

Good luck to everyone still waiting on interviews, they're coming 🙂

Sweet! Hope it goes well. Also I’m excited to hear that there are still interview invites going out. 

• Like 1