2020-21 Application Cycle!

20 minutes ago, TlcHpc said:

Congratulations to all who have been accepted/invited to interview. I read in an earlier post that we should be getting more updates this week, and it seems as though a few interview invites have gone out. I was verified 6/17 and I spoke with admissions mid-September and they said my application was still being reviewed. Is anyone else in a similar situation? Going on 17 weeks and no word yet. Also seeing that perhaps half of the class has been filled already, I am feeling the pressure haha! Anyone else on a similar timeline and have any updates? I know they are behind and only one individual is reviewing apps. 

hey! i was verified on 6/8 and got the welcome letter on 6/17. I spoke with admissions on october 1st and she said I am towards the end of being reviewed. She said I can expect to hear back in a week or so. Im really hoping this is my week and yours too! Good luck to you and anyone else on the same boat as us. Hang in there 🙂 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, FuturePA1223 said:

hey! i was verified on 6/8 and got the welcome letter on 6/17. I spoke with admissions on october 1st and she said I am towards the end of being reviewed. She said I can expect to hear back in a week or so. Im really hoping this is my week and yours too! Good luck to you and anyone else on the same boat as us. Hang in there 🙂 

I read your post about speaking with them and that did ease some of the worries! I am hoping we hear soon! This program would definitely be my first choice! I wish you the best of luck as well! 

• Like 1

Hello, I was hoping to get some answers to some questions if anyone can help,

1.  Did anyone who received a waitlist for an interview ever get taken off the waitlist? 
  2. If anyone has been offered an alternate acceptance, have you been reached out to yet about an actual acceptance?
  3. How many applicants are usually interviewed per interview session?
  4. For those accepted (Congratulations) - How much was the seat deposit (and any idea how many have been accepted so far?)

Thank you for any help

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, FuturePA1223 said:

hey guys i just got an email saying i've been placed on the waitlist for an interview. Although this isn't what I had hoped for I do hope I am able to receive an interview soon as this school is my dream! Good luck everyone. For those curious I was verified 6/8 and got the welcome letter on 6/17.

aw man, I just saw this as I was reading your posts on this thread. I'm sorry! I wonder if today they'll be sending a bunch out.

edit: yep, got the same email as you did.

Edited by PhysicianAssistantToBe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FuturePA1223 said:

hey guys i just got an email saying i've been placed on the waitlist for an interview. Although this isn't what I had hoped for I do hope I am able to receive an interview soon as this school is my dream! Good luck everyone. For those curious I was verified 6/8 and got the welcome letter on 6/17.

Thank you for sharing! Rooting for you and everyone on this forum. There are so many ups and downs in the application process. I wish you success. ☘️

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Maciej said:

I just received their waitlist to interview email as well. I received their welcome letter on June 17th too. I hope to get an interview as this would be my top choice. I wish I knew where on the interview waitlist I fall though 😆. Best of luck to everyone.

I was wondering this as well! Anyone have some input on this?

On 10/15/2020 at 1:02 PM, NewttPA said:

Hello, I was hoping to get some answers to some questions if anyone can help,

1.  Did anyone who received a waitlist for an interview ever get taken off the waitlist? 
  2. If anyone has been offered an alternate acceptance, have you been reached out to yet about an actual acceptance?
  3. How many applicants are usually interviewed per interview session?
  4. For those accepted (Congratulations) - How much was the seat deposit (and any idea how many have been accepted so far?)

Thank you for any help

I am on the alternate accepted list, I sent them an "application update" and they said they would reach out if they needed any additional info and if I was accepted they would need official transcripts. From my understanding, the alternate acceptance list will start hearing back once all the interviews are complete. 

My interview session 7/29 had 20 ish people.

I feel like I remember reading the seat deposit is $250 when accepted then $1000 in February 

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I managed to find this right before I went to bed, a lot of reading but glad to see all the responses.
I have been obsessing about not getting a response yet, it’s been 104 days (not that I’m counting or anything) since I received the welcome letter and still no word. Here is my timeline: 

- Caspa application submitted 6/30

- verified on 7/8

- welcome letter on 7/10

I was initially worried there was a mistake and that’s why there was no response. Yet it turns out that’s not the case and most of you are just as crazy as I am (only kidding). Glad I’m not alone in that boat, hoping for good news soon and thanks for all the information everyone!

Edited by Broy01
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Broy01 said:

Hello everyone,

I managed to find this right before I went to bed, a lot of reading but glad to see all the responses.
I have been obsessing about not getting a response yet, it’s been 104 days (not that I’m counting or anything) since I received the welcome letter and still no word. Here is my timeline: 

- Caspa application submitted 6/30

- verified on 7/8

- welcome letter on 7/10

I was initially worried there was a mistake and that’s why there was no response. Yet it turns out that’s not the case and most of you are just as crazy as I am. Glad I’m not alone in that boat, hoping for good news soon and thanks for all the information everyone!

I also received a welcome letter on 7/10 and no word. So this at least makes me feel better we are in the same boat!!

• Thanks 1