2020-21 Application Cycle!

anyone else in the crew thats on the "waitlist to interview", kinda assuming it was a soft no? From this thread I haven't seen anyone get an Interview from that group. I also have not seen any posts about rejections from this group. I am net happy with how this cycle turned out, so not devastated or anything, but just hoping to get out of limbo and get a real definite update soon. good luck everyone!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 1/17/2021 at 3:05 PM, aanicoleuser said:

anyone else in the crew thats on the "waitlist to interview", kinda assuming it was a soft no? From this thread I haven't seen anyone get an Interview from that group. I also have not seen any posts about rejections from this group. I am net happy with how this cycle turned out, so not devastated or anything, but just hoping to get out of limbo and get a real definite update soon. good luck everyone!!

I'm in the same boat!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nobie said:

Hello!! Has anyone heard back from being on the waitlist after interviewing? In terms of placement number or anything? 🙃

During my interview, they told us that people won't hear about the waitlist until they've sent out their last acceptances from the interview that happened on 1/27. They said there would most likely be movement from the waitlist the middle of February!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nobie said:

Gotcha! Thanks for the update. Good luck!!! Hoping you get a call soon 🙂

3 hours ago, ETfuturePA94 said:

During my interview, they told us that people won't hear about the waitlist until they've sent out their last acceptances from the interview that happened on 1/27. They said there would most likely be movement from the waitlist the middle of February!

Yes! They also said that they would then let us know what "quartile" we are on the waitlist so we know if there is a chance to get accepted off the waitlist, but they wont tell us how many people are on there. 

• Like 2