2020-21 Application Cycle!

8 hours ago, EmilyF said:

I received my rejection email 2 hours ago, congratulations and good luck to those who were alternate accepted and congratulations to those who were accepted! Best of luck to you all emoji4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry this didn't work out for you. thank you for sharing so much with everyone.

• Like 2

Hi everyone! Congrats to all who have gotten interviews/are accepted! I applied a little late in the cycle (middle of August), but I never received a welcome letter or an email saying that that my app is under review. I was wondering how long it took everyone else for Rush to email them back confirming they got your application? The paranoia in me is taking over and my biggest fear them emailing me back saying I forgot to send in any required materials. Thanks in advance! 

35 minutes ago, gvsuprePA said:

Hi everyone! Congrats to all who have gotten interviews/are accepted! I applied a little late in the cycle (middle of August), but I never received a welcome letter or an email saying that that my app is under review. I was wondering how long it took everyone else for Rush to email them back confirming they got your application? The paranoia in me is taking over and my biggest fear them emailing me back saying I forgot to send in any required materials. Thanks in advance! 

Applied - August 20

Under review - August 21

I wouldn't think too much into it. I have spoken to admissions and they've mentioned they're behind.

4 hours ago, gvsuprePA said:

I was verified June 6th and didn't get my email until June 17th! I would not worry at all. Good luck!

• Like 1

Hi everyone! Very late applicant here (just applied today), so I know my chances are slim given the rolling admission, but I figured it's better to at least take a shot than not! Looking forward to reading all 246 posts in this thread 😅

Best of luck to everyone still waiting, and congrats to those that have been admitted!

• Like 4

I called admissions last week and spoke with Stacy who was super helpful. I had called not to ask about my status but to ask when we can expect to here back considering it’s been 16 weeks for me since getting the welcome letter. she confirmed with me they are super behind on apps bc one person is reading them as someone else had already mentioned. She actually asked for my name and told me I am almost at the end of the review process and can expect to hear back this week! For those wondering I applied June 3rd, verified June 8th, and welcome letter received June 17th! Keep hanging in there everyone:)

• Like 7

18 hours ago, FuturePA1223 said:

I called admissions last week and spoke with Stacy who was super helpful. I had called not to ask about my status but to ask when we can expect to here back considering it’s been 16 weeks for me since getting the welcome letter. she confirmed with me they are super behind on apps bc one person is reading them as someone else had already mentioned. She actually asked for my name and told me I am almost at the end of the review process and can expect to hear back this week! For those wondering I applied June 3rd, verified June 8th, and welcome letter received June 17th! Keep hanging in there everyone:)

I received the welcome letter that date too as well! Hopefully I’ll be hearing something back 😊

• Like 1

Congratulations to all who have been accepted/invited to interview. I read in an earlier post that we should be getting more updates this week, and it seems as though a few interview invites have gone out. I was verified 6/17 and I spoke with admissions mid-September and they said my application was still being reviewed. Is anyone else in a similar situation? Going on 17 weeks and no word yet. Also seeing that perhaps half of the class has been filled already, I am feeling the pressure haha! Anyone else on a similar timeline and have any updates? I know they are behind and only one individual is reviewing apps. 

Edited by TlcHpc
  • Like 1