2020-21 Application Cycle!

On 11/13/2020 at 5:31 PM, PAFOR said:

For those who have already interviewed, how long are the morning interviews? I have a morning interview with Rush and have been offered another interview in the afternoon the same day of my Rush interview. I’m trying to figure out whether to accept the other interview or try to change the date. Thanks.

Our interview day started at 730am CST and went til around or a little after 12 noon. They state that the latest they'll go til is 1pm CST. Hope this helps!

Edited by MYoukh

On 11/11/2020 at 3:55 PM, aanicoleuser said:

I submitted 6/20 ish and got the welcome email 7/10, also still waiting. I was really excited about Rush and hope they reach out soon. 4 months of resisting the urge to email and ask about the status of my app haha.

I have the same timeline and still waiting to hear back!! The urge is soo tempting

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/18/2020 at 1:46 PM, MEJ97 said:

I wonder if Rush is pretty much through with interviewing and just taking a long time to send rejections to the rest of us? I know a few programs who already announced their "last interview date" and will probably send out rejection emails later on.

Oh no, I really hope that’s not the case! 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 1:46 PM, MEJ97 said:

I wonder if Rush is pretty much through with interviewing and just taking a long time to send rejections to the rest of us? I know a few programs who already announced their "last interview date" and will probably send out rejection emails later on.

If you look at last years cycle you’ll see that people were getting interviews up until February. This year the admission is working remotely so it’s gonna take far longer to process everything.. don’t lose hope! 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, bearby123 said:

Received the welcome letter on 8/21 and still have not heard back.. anyone in the same boat? Do we think there will be more interviews?

I haven't heard anything since my welcome letter either, but I applied late in the cycle so I'm being patient. If you look a few posts above yours somebody had noted that last year they were offering interviews all the way through February. 

On 12/3/2020 at 11:04 AM, bearby123 said:

Received the welcome letter on 8/21 and still have not heard back.. anyone in the same boat? Do we think there will be more interviews?

I got the welcome letter 7/24 and haven't heard back yet either. Hopefully we hear back soon. Still a couple of months left for interviews.

• Like 1

Hi, everyone! 

I emailed Rush asking about my position on the alternate acceptance waitlist back in October. They told me they aren't able to provide any specific information. Have anyone heard any other information if you were also placed on the alternate acceptance list? Or anyone from last year do you know how many people were placed on the waitlist and how many they ended up accepting?

Thanks!!

50 minutes ago, jojo1009 said:

Hi, everyone! 

I emailed Rush asking about my position on the alternate acceptance waitlist back in October. They told me they aren't able to provide any specific information. Have anyone heard any other information if you were also placed on the alternate acceptance list? Or anyone from last year do you know how many people were placed on the waitlist and how many they ended up accepting?

Thanks!!

I've heard from multiple sources saying that they actually take a decent amount of waitlisted individuals. A current PA student told me half her class was from the waitlist. I'm also waitlisted so crossing my fingers for us!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jojo1009 said:

Hi, everyone! 

Thanks!!

If you check out the thread from last year, some people said they received a email about their position on the waitlist around late december. Those that were in the 25% percentile were told Where they stood, whereas those below it didnt get a specific range. I’m expecting emails right before christmas for updates.

• Upvote 1