George Fox University

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 12:08 PM, HMcConney said:

Hi everyone! Is anyone else interviewing on the 26th? The date is creeping up and I am getting so nervous and excited! I know there are several who have interviewed and have been accepted and would love any advice! I am super excited about the possibility of being a part of this program😊😊 Thank you in advance! 

Any news? My husband also interviewed that day! Just waiting still 

52 minutes ago, PAOneDayAbby said:

Just got email confirmation that I am still on the waitlist post interview. They will be turning the waitlist pool into an actual numerical list and notify us by Oct 30th! Aka playing the waiting game for a few more weeks, but nice to have a solid date! Good luck to all!! 

I just got notified today that I am put on the waitlist post interview and would be notified on October 30 as well. I am in love with this program and I’m crossing my fingers I still have a chance! Good luck to everyone still waiting…I just got notified today that I am put on the waitlist post interview and would be notified on October 30 as well. I am in love with this program and I’m crossing my fingers I still have a chance! Good luck to everyone still waiting…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PAbehavior said:

Does anyone know if the class is full or are they interviewing for a position on the waitlist? 

Honestly not sure... I interviewed on 9/26 and was put on the seat waitlist. It didn't say if they were full or not, so it is possible. It is also possible they have a few seats left and are wanting to have one more session. Congrats on your interview btw! I interviewed with approx 8 others and have not seen any acceptances or any updates from anyone else on the forum. Good luck 🙂

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, PAbehavior said:

Does anyone know if the class is full or are they interviewing for a position on the waitlist? 

As of the interview on August 29th, Cristina said 17 seat deposits had been paid and she was expecting one more. By now, after two interview days I would assume the class is full. I am hoping at least a few people are using GFU as a backup and will eventually give up their seats, but either way, being on the waitlist is a compliment! The jump from 26 seats to 20 definitely made the stakes quite a bit higher for this program! A bit of a bummer, because I adore this program, but things always work out the way they’re meant to, and there’s always next year! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PAOneDayAbby said:

As of the interview on August 29th, Cristina said 17 seat deposits had been paid and she was expecting one more. By now, after two interview days I would assume the class is full. I am hoping at least a few people are using GFU as a backup and will eventually give up their seats, but either way, being on the waitlist is a compliment! The jump from 26 seats to 20 definitely made the stakes quite a bit higher for this program! A bit of a bummer, because I adore this program, but things always work out the way they’re meant to, and there’s always next year! 

Awesome info! I am crossing my fingers that some folks give up their seats for other programs as well! Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/12/2020 at 12:29 PM, PAOneDayAbby said:

Cristina confirmed today that they have stayed at the 17 mark! There's still room for more. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sarahjane said:

Cristina confirmed today that they have stayed at the 17 mark! There's still room for more. 

So if you get waitlisted then are you still eligible for those seats? Or is it just for seats given up? I got waitlisted after the Sept. interviews and still holding out hope.... I guess I just thought that they waitlist once the class is full.