George Fox University

I received the phone call yesterday that I have been accepted! 😊

I am so excited! The faculty and staff are genuinely so kind. 

For everyone interviewing, I know it’s cliche and many have said this already, but definitely just be yourself! 

Those who have been accepted, how long did it take to receive the email of acceptance after the  phone call? 

Looking forward to meeting you all in the near future! 😊

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, lili27 said:

For everyone interviewing, I know it’s cliche and many have said this already, but definitely just be yourself! 

Those who have been accepted, how long did it take to receive the email of acceptance after the  phone call? 

Congratulations!!! I can’t wait to meet you! I got the phone call on July 1st and got the official email for the deposit on July 6th (following the holiday weekend). Cristina did email me the day after the phone call but simply let me know that she wouldn’t be sending out the official email until the 6th. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lili27 said:

Congrats! And yes I agree with you - they really want to get to know who you are (not just looking for the “right answers”). Chiyoko and I receive calls and emails at the same time so July 1st / July 6th. Look forward to meeting you!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lili27 said:

Congrats!! I received my call the 10th and email the 13th. Looking forward to meeting you! 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2020 at 12:46 PM, lili27 said:

Congratulations! What date did you interview?

On 7/18/2020 at 12:02 PM, Megkin said:

Congratulations! What date did you interview?

Thank you! I interviewed on July 13th. Depending on when you interviewed, the admissions committee may still be deciding. They hand out a paper that gives the date you should expect to hear back by. Hope that helps!

Guest mands

Hi! Have been neglecting all the other school forums I applied to because i've been preoccupied in being active on other forums! Happy to see people have been getting in! 🙂 Hope some of you guys get answers today