George Fox University

1 hour ago, PAOneDayAbby said:

Waitlist rankings go out Friday!! Anyone else like 50% freaking out/50% so pumped?! I’ve had to limit my PA Forum use so as to not let myself stress too much, but!!!! This week we have actual numbers!!!! Exciting!!!

I am honestly not totally sure how to feel about it. I guess maybe I am a bit confused. So there are already 17 seats taken right? That leaves three for everyone that has been waitlisted? so then when they release the waitlist rankings on Friday, basically right off the bat the three seats would be taken by waitlist numbers 1,2,3? Am I totally off on this? I am so in love with this program and was super bummed when I got waitlisted. I was happy, but sad... Any additional explanation would be awesome if I am mistaken on the above though 🙂 

13 minutes ago, HMcConney said:

Got the email... so is the number you got the corresponding number to how many have been waitlisted???? If that’s the case I better stop holding my breath 😕

Yes, same.. I.e, if you got WL 50 on the email, it means you are the 50th, and 49 people have to drop off of the waitlist for you to be the top spot to get into the class!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone, I applied for 2021-2022 cycle in May. I hope everyone on this thread got in somewhere. There is no thread for this years cycle, I wanted to ask about the program and their interview process. And if anyone knows what their class size is going to be for 2022. The bigger the better 🙂 Thank you so much! 

34 minutes ago, Aarti said:

Hey everyone, I applied for 2021-2022 cycle in May. I hope everyone on this thread got in somewhere. There is no thread for this years cycle, I wanted to ask about the program and their interview process. And if anyone knows what their class size is going to be for 2022. The bigger the better 🙂 Thank you so much! 

Aarti,

The thread for this year's cycle is under the Oregon section now instead of the "Schools under development". 

The program did MMI style interviews last year, both individual and in groups. The program is very heavy on PBL teaching, about half of our time is spent outside of lecture. Our current class only has 20 students but I believe the goal for this year is in the 30's. There is a hybrid (online and in person) information session coming up on June 26th that can provide you with more information. Best of luck!