2019-2020 Application Cycle

Hello! For those of you interviewing this upcoming Tuesday September 17th, we will be holding an informal Meet and Greet on Monday, September 16th, at 5:30pm at the Mare Island Brewery Company (located at 289 Mare Island Way, Vallejo, CA). This is completely optional and will give you a chance to meet current students in the program as well as other interviewees. Hopefully it will help get rid of some nerves before your interview. If you're interested please take this quick survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K7CL9C3. We look forward to seeing you there 🙂 

• Like 2

So I never got that email. The first email I got from Touro was an invite to complete the supplemental. After submitting supplemental I got a committee review email saying my application will be reviewed and I will be contacted about interview decision. 

About how long from your supplemental application submission did you find out about interview? I submitted mine within 24hrs they sent it on Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Britt069 said:

About how long from your supplemental application submission did you find out about interview? I submitted mine within 24hrs they sent it on Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't heard back about an interview invite yet. Still waiting on that. The last time I heard from them was Sept. 3rd. It was an email confirming my application file was complete and will be reviewed by the committee. 

Hi everyone! 

I applied August 1 and haven't heard from Touro since. Did you receive a confirmation email prior to receiving an invite to submit a supplemental application? And how long was the waiting period for you from when you turned in your app on CASPA to hearing back from Touro?

Edited by mlprepa
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mlprepa said:

Hi everyone! 

I applied August 1 and haven't heard from Touro since. Did you receive a confirmation email prior to receiving an invite to submit a supplemental application? And how long was the waiting period for you from when you turned in your app on CASPA to hearing back from Touro?

I submitted my CASPA to Touro: June 24

received confirmation from Touro: August 23

invited to complete supplemental: September 5

Submitted supplemental: September 9

received confirmation: September 10

received email stating my applicant file was complete and eligible for committee review: September  16 

still waiting for email saying whether I got an interview or not lol. Hopefully soon! 

You haven’t received any emails whatso ever since submitting CASPA?

Edited by Jessica11

5 minutes ago, mlprepa said:

@Jessica11 thank you for the information! Seems like there's a long waiting period. But yeah, I haven't received any emails from Touro regarding my application. Good luck on the process! You're getting close 🙂

Thank you:) 

wow 2 months without any confirmation... maybe try contacting them just to ensure they received you application! good luck to you as well