2019-2020 Application Cycle

42 minutes ago, LTprePA said:

Do you know if we can get individual feedback from our interview? I want to see how I can improve for the next cycle before I reapply. I emailed Naisha twice but have not heard back. 

I'm sure programs will get back to you as soon as possible. Just be patience with the programs that you applied to for responses. A lot of programs are in a turmoil, where most are still trying to figure out how to best accommodate the fall semester with the whole covid situation. From my past experiences, since you received an interview.. it is possible that schools will likely tell you that you have the statistic to be a competitive applicant and that you should focus on your interview preps. 

Good luck. 

3 minutes ago, WannabePA911 said:

I'm sure programs will get back to you as soon as possible. Just be patience with the programs that you applied to for responses. A lot of programs are in a turmoil, where most are still trying to figure out how to best accommodate the fall semester with the whole covid situation. From my past experiences, since you received an interview.. it is possible that schools will likely tell you that you have the statistic to be a competitive applicant and that you should focus on your interview preps. 

Good luck. 

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it 🙂 I've just been a little bit on edge with everything that is going on right now too and with other PA programs moving fast with their application process + interviews. 

4 minutes ago, LTprePA said:

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it 🙂 I've just been a little bit on edge with everything that is going on right now too and with other PA programs moving fast with their application process + interviews. 

It's my pleasure. PA programs are extremely competitive. So I'm sure everyone understands the struggles. But this forum has been great because it allow us all to connect and to support one another. Keep going, man. You got this!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Beckym22 said:

I emailed them twice and have yet to be denied, admitted or waitlisted....am I the only one still waiting?

This is just a hypothesis, but I had to email them in order to get my answer that I am waitlisted, so that made me think that everyone who got admitted has been informed and that those denied and waitlisted have not been notified yet

On 6/9/2020 at 10:22 PM, Beckym22 said:

I emailed them twice and have yet to be denied, admitted or waitlisted....am I the only one still waiting?

same but honestly I never got stressed over it I guess because I had already gotten accepted somewhere else (Nov 2019) around the same time I got the secondary application for Touro...but yeah not cool!

On 6/14/2020 at 7:18 PM, PA2B0912 said:

so I was sent a secondary application, which I submitted way back in Nov 2019, and I never heard back ever again! not even a rejection letter! smh

A lot of schools have been affected by the pandemic and have had to switch to working from home! I'm sure there was an issue of miscommunication while they were transitioning. I'd send a follow up email!

Also, has anyone from the wait list heard back yet?

• 3 weeks later...