2019-2020 Application Cycle

12 hours ago, almondtofu said:

For me a car let me do things on my own time, allowed for adventures, was cheaper, and let me store things during the interview. I rented a car from Sacramento Airport and was pretty easy since its all small highway. Oakland airport isn't too bad of a drive either honestly. If you're coming from SFO you'll probably have to drive through the middle of San Fransisco which is a bit more difficult but honestly its not too bad with GPS and you can even stop by a few places for fun adventures. Driving in Vallejo itself is super easy as its not densely populated.

Thank you so much for the input! I ended up renting a car from the airport as well! I'm glad to hear that the area is easy to drive in. I was most worried about driving around SF, but I'll be coming from Oakland Airport anyways so won't have to do that. 

Hello everyone!  

For those interviewing on November 19th: We will be holding an informal Meet and Greet on Monday, November 18th, at 4:30PM at the Mare Island Brewery Company (located at 289 Mare Island Way, Vallejo, CA). This is completely optional and will give you a chance to meet current students in the program as well as other interviewees. Hopefully it will help get rid of some nerves before your interview. If you're interested please take this quick survey:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BSQKJWN. We look forward to seeing you there!

On 11/6/2019 at 7:41 PM, Finntastic said:

For those who have completed the Supplemental: Did you fill out the post-secondary education information? It seems a tad redundant given that all the data is already in CASPA.

Hi! How long after you submitted your CASPA application did you get invited to fill out a supplemental? Good luck!

On 11/6/2019 at 7:41 PM, Finntastic said:

For those who have completed the Supplemental: Did you fill out the post-secondary education information? It seems a tad redundant given that all the data is already in CASPA.

I know from personal experience that if you don't fill it out, they will unsubmit it and request you fill it out. 

On 11/8/2019 at 2:43 PM, Rickies said:

Has anyone been invited to an interview lately!?! And does anyone know how many interview sessions are left? 

Hi! 

I recently interview on 11-05-2019. At the information session it was mentioned that interviews will be held into December. Best of luck!

1 hour ago, MEPAC said:

Hi! 

I recently interview on 11-05-2019. At the information session it was mentioned that interviews will be held into December. Best of luck!

I believe they interview till April. December is the last interview for this year but they pick back up and interview February - April next year. 

On 11/3/2019 at 1:05 PM, Lynette said:

Hi everyone! 

I received an invitation to interview for 11/19! If anyone does want to meet on campus the day before let me know! Also if anyone has any information on the day's schedule please let me know. Good Luck!

Myself and another interviewee will be checking out the campus together and then head straight over to the meet and greet. I'm renting a car so if you want to carpool and staying near the campus, I wouldn't mind picking you up. Let me know!

• Upvote 1