2019-2020 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, biopsyd said:

Has anyone received an interview invite recently? Or are they done with sending invites? 

I haven't heard from them since after submitting my supplemental in September. 😬

They are not done sending invites for interviews. I think there are two interview dates in November and one in December. Please be patient.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joemonkey said:

They are not done sending invites for interviews. I think there are two interview dates in November and one in December. Please be patient.

I’ve been pretty patient since submitting my CASPA app. lol I was just wondering if they were done with interviews since they’re rolling 

13 hours ago, biopsyd said:

Has anyone received an interview invite recently? Or are they done with sending invites? 

I haven't heard from them since after submitting my supplemental in September. 😬

Same! I received my file complete and eligible for committee review email sept 16 so I’m hoping we hear something soon if we are getting an interview or not 😭

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jessica11 said:

Same! I received my file complete and eligible for committee review email sept 16 so I’m hoping we hear something soon if we are getting an interview or not 😭

I also submitted supplemental around sep 16. I think that we are going to hear back soon about invitations to nov and dec interviews.

Hi everyone, 

What was the confirmation email like after submitting your supplemental? I submitted my supplemental on 9/27 but have been receiving messages from Touro that I haven’t submitted yet. It’s now past the 30 day deadline and I’ve been trying to communicate with them. I’m worried but at the same time- I’ve received the receipt of payment and an email stating they’ve received my application. Can someone please clarify? Thank you! 

83E133CA-3E7C-4A9B-B691-45F801CE6E68.jpeg

B4B3980E-F051-428A-A10D-CB52E405476B.png

1 hour ago, LNNPA said:

Hi everyone, 

What was the confirmation email like after submitting your supplemental? I submitted my supplemental on 9/27 but have been receiving messages from Touro that I haven’t submitted yet. It’s now past the 30 day deadline and I’ve been trying to communicate with them. I’m worried but at the same time- I’ve received the receipt of payment and an email stating they’ve received my application. Can someone please clarify? Thank you! 

83E133CA-3E7C-4A9B-B691-45F801CE6E68.jpeg

B4B3980E-F051-428A-A10D-CB52E405476B.png

I received the first email when I submitted my supplemental in sept 16 then on the 24th I received an email that they had everything they needed and it was up for committee review. 

have you tried emailing Naisha bible? Sometimes she can reply a little late or it can go to your junk. (Some of her emails did go there for me!) 

6 hours ago, jennyj04 said:

Hi! I submitted my supplemental 9/26 and I received the initial confirmation that they received my supplemental application but what does the committee review email look like? I haven't gotten that one and I don't believe I'm missing anything. Thank you!

It's basically an email saying all required materials for your application have been received and that your file is now eligible for review by the committee. I got this email 3 days after receiving the initial confirmation email. 

Hello everyone! I'm the Vice President of the MSPAS/MPH Class of 2022 and I'll be checking the forum periodically to answer any questions that I can.  Congratulations to all of you applying this year! That in itself is a huge accomplishment.  I'm not too far removed from the process so I know what you're going through.  Stay encouraged and continue to be genuine to yourself throughout this process.  Let me know if you have any questions and good luck! 👍

• Like 1

23 hours ago, a1023 said:

Just got an email that they received my CASPA application, I submitted CASPA on July 8. So if anyone else has been in the same boat as me this whole time wondering, there’s still a chance!

This happened to me too! I had given up on them since I submitted mid-July. Yesterday I received an email saying my application was recently uploaded into their system and is being reviewed. It's honestly a touch frustrating to think my CASPA wasn't even received until now. I wonder what happened.  

• Like 1

On 10/18/2019 at 11:16 AM, Jessica11 said:

When did you get your “ready for committee review” email? 

On 10/18/2019 at 4:14 PM, Joemonkey said:

Do you mind me asking when you submitted your supplemental?

Confirmation email june 26. Supplemental invitation July 29th. Email confirming all materials accepted and verified August 28th. Hope this helps! Good luck!

• Upvote 2

Hey, everyone! 

Did you guys receive a confirmation from Naisha confirming that she received your acceptance for an interview invite? I emailed yesterday morning and haven't heard from her yet. My week notice is on Thursday and just want to make sure they have confirmed I'm coming. Thanks!

17 hours ago, sapnaotr said:

I had some delays in obtaining my transcripts. Touro is one of my choice Universities. Do you think it is too late to apply? This is the last week for deadline approaching. Any inputs?

Applying close to the deadline might detriment your chance at admission because this is a school that uses rolling admissions. Applying before the deadline might also get you admitted.