University of Oklahoma 2019-2020 Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/22/2019 at 8:37 AM, CGM717 said:

Has anyone received anything from this program? I haven't even gotten an email acknowledging my application is complete.

I haven't got anything from them either but I'm not worried. Last year I didn't get anything from them untill I received a phone call with an interview invite.

Hello everyone, I just recently found out about the required resume template. I already submitted my application with my own resume template. Do y'all think I should continue with my application? I feel so disappointed now:(

So I did the same thing, clearly misread over the word “required” [emoji2360] so I emailed them and they said that they don’t use it for the interview selection process, but if you are invited to an interview to update it and bring it in the correct template.
Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/10/2019 at 6:55 PM, Katymac11 said:

Does anyone know when they start contacting people about interviews? 

Last year they sent out interview invitations starting on November 9th. Over the next couple of days, it looks like the contacted everyone on the interview list going alphabetically. The interviews were held January 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 7th. I'm guessing they will do something similar this year.

• Upvote 2

On their website they state to write your personal statement about "Why I Wish to Become a Physician Associate." I dont know if it matters that much but my PS is using the term physician assistant. I already submitted my CAPSA in may for other programs and i cannot change my PS now to fit their "associate" term. I dont want to pay to apply to this program just to be denied because i used the words physician assistant in my PS. Any thoughts about this or someone who has been accepted using the term physician assistant in their PS? 

On 9/13/2019 at 2:19 PM, JRgb24 said:

I just got an email saying they are missing my supplemental application 🤔even though I finished it and paid $75as the fee. Anyone else facing the same issue?

The same thing happened to me! It even shows submitted on the website but I got the email Friday saying they haven’t received anything. 

I’m planning on calling in the morning to clear things up! 

• Upvote 1

On 9/12/2019 at 8:02 PM, PAbehavior said:
I got my rejection letter today from them [emoji53]
good luck to everyone else! 

I’m so sorry to hear that! [emoji53] I didn’t think they’d be sending out letters this early... would you mind sharing any general stats like GPA or anything?

Edited by optimisticPAstudent

• 2 weeks later...