University of Oklahoma 2019-2020 Cycle

Mr. Braun called me at 10:23 this morning and left a voicemail but I haven’t had a chance to call him back. He didn’t say I was accepted in the voicemail but that he had exciting news for me and to call him back. I am gonna call him after work today and can let you know what he says.

So at this point I am trying to decide if I still have not heard back because they are still making calls or.. if it's because I did not get accepted this round 😅 Congratulations to those who have been called and accepted! Anyone happen to get any additional updates or calls? I've been on edge all day lol. 

• Like 1

On 1/13/2020 at 6:43 PM, tfitz97 said:

I interviewed with Dr. Yozzo too and haven’t heard anything. I was assuming the same thing. 

It seems odd they haven't sent out emails yet letting us know who's wait listed or not. Best of luck to all.  I interviewed with Dr. Yozzo as well and didn't hear anything back yet.

• Like 1

Good morning everyone! I got this email at 11:09 pm last night:

Thank you for your application to the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center.  A decision has been made on your application.  Go to Apply OUHSC at https://apps.ouhsc.edu/admissions/ to view your decision letter. 

when I clicked on the link and logged in I saw an acceptance letter! There was also a pdf that said “welcome home”  where it previously said pending. I never got a call and I interviewed with Dobey

I’m so thrilled to be joining this program!!

Edited by Jazzobean
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, Jazzobean said:

Good morning everyone! I got this email at 11:09 pm last night:

Thank you for your application to the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center.  A decision has been made on your application.  Go to Apply OUHSC at https://apps.ouhsc.edu/admissions/ to view your decision letter. 

when I clicked on the link and logged in I saw an acceptance letter! There was also a pdf that said “welcome home”  where it previously said pending. I never got a call and I interviewed with Dobey

I’m so thrilled to be joining this program!!

Congrats may I ask what day you interviewed on?

So I called OU and spoke to Deb from admissions. She was pretty vague when answering my questions but stated that they are still sending out decisions today and should occur via email. So to continue to check your email and the portal in order to view our admission status. So I'm not sure if they stopped doing calls all together and are doing the portal for both acceptance, wait list. And denial but hopefully we should know in some way or another. 

• Like 4

So I talked to Tim Braun today and he said that some emails went out last night and some emails will go out again tonight telling you about your application status on OUHSC. The person who you interviewed with should be calling you because they will be your faculty advisor at school. If nobody has heard from a particular staff member, then maybe that person is busy or out of town and have decided not to call at all and you will get your answer via email. Hope that helps! 

• Like 3