University of Oklahoma 2019-2020 Cycle

1 minute ago, JackRio49 said:

I agree. This is the most unprofessional program that I have been in the interview process for. To say that you would let people know on Monday and there are so many of us in the dark 3 days later is unacceptable. An email, call, or simply updating the application website isn't that hard. Ridiculous. 

I wish that they hadn't said Monday At. All..... Agreed Ridiculous.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:54 PM, JalyssaV said:

I got waitlisted as well. Not going to lie.. pretty disappointed. I felt really good about the interview. I know they said they have anywhere between 25 to 30 on the waitlist and cannot tell us rank. So.. here is more waiting. 

I was also waitlisted... I feel the same. More waiting... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2020 at 3:07 PM, JackRio49 said:

So should us waitlisted candidates expect to NOT be attending PA school this cycle if we haven't heard anything and its been 2 weeks since acceptances were mailed? I would love to hold out on hope but I'm also trying to be realistic. Still have a bad taste in my mouth with how waitlisted were treated during the overall waiting game, and its frustrating that they won't give you your waitlist # or how many are waitlisted, but regardless just wanted to know everyone's thoughts! 

-JRio

I would say don't give up hope. When I was there someone asked if people typically got in off the waitlist, and the 3 students with us knew of at least 5 individuals who came in from the waitlist. And that's just what they knew of, there might be more who just didn't choose to share that with anyone. Sorry that they treated you like that. I had something similar happen to me with a program I really wanted to attend, and it's hurtful and definitely frustrating. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...