University of Oklahoma 2019-2020 Cycle

58 minutes ago, Hmhguy95 said:

I interviewed with Dr Braun and Dr. Yozzo and haven’t heard anything. Since someone else has heard from Dr. Yozzo, I’m guessing that means she has made her calls.

I interviewed with Dr. Yozzo too and haven’t heard anything. I was assuming the same thing. 

I interviewed with Mr. Dobey and haven’t heard anything. I don’t know what the person earlier was talking about when they said they were accepted because it seems based on the replies that nobody received information today. Or perhaps Yozzo was only one. I don’t know why they didn’t give info in some form (website/ call/ email) but I guess we will find out tomorrow.  Either way, disappointed that they didn’t give information today like they said they would interview day. OU- Tulsa PA has known since Friday. 

I interviewed with Mr. Dobey and haven’t heard anything. I don’t know what the person earlier was talking about when they said they were accepted because it seems based on the replies that nobody received information today. Or perhaps Yozzo was only one. I don’t know why they didn’t give info in some form (website/ call/ email) but I guess we will find out tomorrow.  Either way, disappointed that they didn’t give information today like they said they would interview day. OU- Tulsa PA has known since Friday. 

Interesting you say that about Tulsa because at the interview she mentioned how they try to call the same time that Tulsa does and they communicate on when they both are going to send out info. I didn’t apply to Tulsa so I didn’t know that. I agree, I’m disappointed too! Hopefully first thing in the morning we hear something.

6 minutes ago, JackRio49 said:

I also interviewed with Mr. Dobey and have not heard anything.

1 hour ago, JackRio49 said:

See, I interviewed on Jan 2nd for OKC and was told that the committee would meet Friday the 10th and calls should be made that day. Then I’m seeing many of you who interviewed that next week were told calls would be made today. I’m wondering if there was some sort of delay. Too many people have zero info, whether accepted or denied. 

4 minutes ago, mmhonse1213 said:

See, I interviewed on Jan 2nd for OKC and was told that the committee would meet Friday the 10th and calls should be made that day. Then I’m seeing many of you who interviewed that next week were told calls would be made today. I’m wondering if there was some sort of delay. Too many people have zero info, whether accepted or denied. 

I agree. I interviewed last Monday, and it was also mentioned that sometimes they are delayed. So I an hopeful we should hear tomorrow. They were confident and very matter of fact that by Wednesday the latest, everyone would know either way. So I'm trying to be patient but my goodness it is so hard.