2019-2020 application cycle

On 9/23/2019 at 7:00 PM, idk12345 said:

What applicant website are you using? I don’t know if I’ve been on that and now I’m worried 😅

When Midwestern received your application to caspa, they sent an email subjected: "CASPA Application", and in the email it provided a link from Midwestern where you can create an account to track the status of the required documents (GRE) or CASPER for the Arizona campus if you applied there as well. In that portal there's a section for interview scheduling if you were invited for an interview. Otherwise, it says you do not have any interview to schedule at this time. 

• Like 1

On 9/23/2019 at 5:00 PM, idk12345 said:

What applicant website are you using? I don’t know if I’ve been on that and now I’m worried 😅

when I submitted there was an email I recieved and part of it stated, ". You can also track the receipt of your required application materials utilizing our online.midwestern.edu website. To check the status of your required documents, please click on online.midwestern.edu to create your online applicant account. On the login page, click on the Account Setup link and provide the required information to create your account."

There was a checklist of everything needed to have a complete application and also an interview section! Which was blank before but then over the weekend it changed to offering me a date, the school said that my email carrier has a hard time receiving emails from them so that's why I didn't receive the invitation email, my status just changed on the website!

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 10:16 PM, noodle1997 said:

I randomly just checked my applicant website in the "interview scheduling" section and I have received an invite! I never received a call or email!! Did this happen to anyone else?

that happened to me. come to find out, my email was deleting any emails that it thought to be spam so I never saw it. midwestern called me a month and a half after they sent out the invite asking if I was still interested. my email was comcast so if you have comcast you should look into this!

On 9/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, journey2pa said:

that happened to me. come to find out, my email was deleting any emails that it thought to be spam so I never saw it. midwestern called me a month and a half after they sent out the invite asking if I was still interested. my email was comcast so if you have comcast you should look into this!

Yes, it was Comcast. Glad I got that figured out. Did this happen to you for any other schools? I'm nervous I might have trouble getting emails now

13 hours ago, noodle1997 said:

Yes, it was Comcast. Glad I got that figured out. Did this happen to you for any other schools? I'm nervous I might have trouble getting emails now

It did actually. It happened for a few. I called each school and just made sure they haven’t tried to contact me since I submitted my application. I just explained to them that I had an issue with my email, they understood.  

1 hour ago, PA1122 said:

has anyone who interviewed heard back recently? 

I interviewed on September 13th and have yet to hear anything. I have not heard of anyone from that date getting a decision but we were told roughly 4 to 5 weeks so I am hopeful near October 15th there may be some decisions made. Goodluck! 

17 minutes ago, mikeselj said:

I interviewed on September 13th and have yet to hear anything. I have not heard of anyone from that date getting a decision but we were told roughly 4 to 5 weeks so I am hopeful near October 15th there may be some decisions made. Goodluck! 

I was Sept 20th so same boat! Goodluck as well!