2019-2020 application cycle

19 hours ago, pastudent9797 said:

I believe I got wait listed, all my pre reqs showed up. Does anyone know if they tell you if you are rejected after being on the waitlist/when they pull you off from it or when the last day to make all their decisions is? Such a bummer, thought I did well on the MMIs.

Hi, I was a part of yesterday's interview group. I was informed that if you are on the waitlist, you will receive confirmation by a mailed letter. If you are rejected, you will also receive a letter. If you're on the waitlist, they do not normally pull students off of the waitlist until all other interview groups have gone through soo january/february. That being said, I do have a friend that is an alumni of the program and she was taken off of the waitlist a week before orientation. Many students that I have spoken to all started on the waitlist before they were accepted, and so you should not be disappointed about not being immediately accepted. I am sure you did great on your MMIs and I wish you luck during the remainder of this cycle. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, user2917 said:

Hi! I have my interview this friday. Would you mind sharing how you prepared for the interview?

I basically just googled MMI interview examples- there are some pa websites with them too -and recorded and timed myself doing them. Basically a mock MMI. I also practiced with typical pa interview questions. But everyone was super friendly there so don’t be too nervous! I’m sure you’ll do great!! 

On 9/17/2019 at 10:38 AM, sarahosborne15 said:

Congrats! When did you submit your application?

End of June. I am a student here though for my Master of Biomedical Science, and we have an articulation agreement given we meet GPA and GRE requirements that we get an interview. So I think I was just on a list and they called me with 4 days notice because someone cancelled. 

I do know for a fact that they interview through December because the professor that helped prep me says her scheduled date to conduct interviews isn't until end of December. So they will be scheduling until then! Also, I know TONS of people get in off the waitlist, up until like 5 days before school starts!  Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

On 9/20/2019 at 10:16 PM, noodle1997 said:

I randomly just checked my applicant website in the "interview scheduling" section and I have received an invite! I never received a call or email!! Did this happen to anyone else?

What applicant website are you using? I don’t know if I’ve been on that and now I’m worried 😅

2 hours ago, CCCorson said:

I am confused about the student website that you are using as well! I emailed the school and asked if there was a website we should be checking, because I do not remember making an account for this school! 

If you get an invitation to interview they give you a login to set up you’re interview date!