2019-2020 application cycle

20 hours ago, Pa4lyfe2015 said:

Just got my acceptance call and email today! Interviewed on Aug 5th!

20 hours ago, Pa4lyfe2015 said:

Just got my acceptance call and email today! Interviewed on Aug 5th!

Congrats! Do you remember if they said when we should hear back about waitlist? Didn’t they say would call everyone back at the same day for acceptances? I was also on Aug 5 interview date. 

Congratulations to everyone that has interviewed or been accepted thus far!

I have an interview coming up early next week and had some questions about the process. I know Midwestern does MMI style interviews, of which I'm super nervous about. I've been going through some scenarios and behavioral questions to prepare. Is there anything that you can say about how the interview day went? Was the MMI portion more role-playing or just talking through how you would react to a scenario. I would appreciate any advice you can give!

23 hours ago, Prepa333 said:

Congrats! Do you remember if they said when we should hear back about waitlist? Didn’t they say would call everyone back at the same day for acceptances? I was also on Aug 5 interview date. 

They said they would mail you a letter if you are on the waitlist so it would probably take a couple of weeks to hear about that

Edited by Pa4lyfe2015

17 minutes ago, macypatobee said:

Just got an interview invite this morning!! 

1 minute ago, HannahSmallegan said:

Just received an invite for an interview! I am interviewing 9/16!! Who else will be there that day?

Do you guys mind sharing your stats and when you were verified? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/20/2019 at 10:42 AM, niqbal4 said:

Do you guys mind sharing your stats and when you were verified? 

I received an email from Midwestern saying my application was complete on 5/31. 

Biology Major, chem and psych minors 

Overall GPA: 3.64

Science GPA: 3.73 

GRE: 313

At the time I submitted I had around 5600 hours PCE

A small number of shadowing hours

Let me know if you want to know anything else. Good luck to you!

• Like 1

My portal changed and no longer shows the applicant checklist. I'm assuming this means I was rejected. Pretty bummed as I really loved this school. Good luck to everyone who is still in the process!

What does it look like?
I received a rejection from the Arizona campus but have not heard from this campus (applied to both)
But nothing has changed on the portal that I’m aware.
23050fa9ae50860d53e95867ebf15971.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/16/2019 at 8:24 PM, stei12 said:

Congratulations to everyone that has interviewed or been accepted thus far!

I have an interview coming up early next week and had some questions about the process. I know Midwestern does MMI style interviews, of which I'm super nervous about. I've been going through some scenarios and behavioral questions to prepare. Is there anything that you can say about how the interview day went? Was the MMI portion more role-playing or just talking through how you would react to a scenario. I would appreciate any advice you can give!

Hi! I'm in the same boat as you -- interviewing tomorrow 8/27! I've been looking into MMI as well, and it's been quite difficult to prepare for. Nervous but looking forward to it! 😁

3 minutes ago, panosa said:

Hi! I'm in the same boat as you -- interviewing tomorrow 8/27! I've been looking into MMI as well, and it's been quite difficult to prepare for. Nervous but looking forward to it! 😁

Good luck tomorrow! I actually really enjoyed the MMI -  all of the interviewers are really nice and they make sure that you are comfortable throughout the process. You will do great 🙂 

• Like 2