2019-2020 application cycle

23 minutes ago, pasrp said:

Has anyone had an interview invite or otherwise that submitted an application in September? My portal still has the applicant checklist so I'm wondering if they are still reviewing applications. 🙂

I submitted my application 9/12and got an interview invite on 9/23

14 minutes ago, tnadler said:

For those who have already interviewed: is it necessary to bring a folder with resume/CV/transcripts/etc?? I don’t want to bring a big bag if I don’t have to!

No you don't need anything! They have a big cart that they have everyone put their bags on so you take nothing with you for majority of the day.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2019 at 9:29 AM, mlmlcs said:

When I interviewed on 10/4, they told us that they meet once a month to make admissions decisions and that they hadn't met yet for the month of October. So definitely within this month!

Would this be the same for September probably? Did anyone from 9/20 hear back?

1 hour ago, user2917 said:

Would this be the same for September probably? Did anyone from 9/20 hear back?

I believe it includes anyone who interviewed after September 11th. That's when they sent out their last round of decisions. 9/13 was my interview and still nothing so you would be a part of this month's decisions. Goodluck!

6 hours ago, mikeselj said:

I believe it includes anyone who interviewed after September 11th. That's when they sent out their last round of decisions. 9/13 was my interview and still nothing so you would be a part of this month's decisions. Goodluck!

Thanks for the info! The wait is killing me haha

3 minutes ago, lreher495 said:

I also received an acceptance this morning!! Interviewed 9/13. So it looks like they're sending out information to almost everyone that was an earlier interview today. Best of luck to everyone!!!

I interviewed 10/4 and also got my acceptance email this morning. Congrats guys!

• Like 1