On 6/7/2019 at 11:34 AM, LauraJean said:

I submitted my application on 5/18 and haven't received any emails. It seems like most of my other PA emails are going to my spam (I even had an interview offer in my spam folder) and now I'm afraid I've missed something. Suggestions on what to do?

If anything you can call them to see the status of your application. If you think you might miss something. 

On 6/4/2019 at 7:37 PM, Delanie said:

Hi all! Has anyone heard anything after applying? I got the email about passing their initial screening criteria and that’s all!

Hi Delanie,

When did you apply? I saw you received an invite for an interview (Congrats!) and am curious when you applied because I am currently in the same position you were in. I applied early May passed the initial screening but haven't heard anything yet. 

2 hours ago, RC1010 said:

Hello everyone,

I received an invitation to interview on May 28th for June 24th! I already had an interview in South Carolina and received an offer but am still interested in checking out the program. I'll be flying in from New York City on June 22.

When did you submit your application? congratulations by the way!  

On 6/10/2019 at 6:00 PM, sdpa2020 said:

Hi Delanie,

When did you apply? I saw you received an invite for an interview (Congrats!) and am curious when you applied because I am currently in the same position you were in. I applied early May passed the initial screening but haven't heard anything yet. 

Thank you! I applied May 26th and was verified May 27th by CASPA. I got the initial email from UOP on the 29th and then got the interview invite on monday. Check your junk mail! 

Edited by Delanie