On 8/15/2019 at 9:55 PM, UciGirlPA said:

I have an interview scheduled for 08/29! Good luck everyone! UOP is my first choice since I’m from Sacramento 

I was also offered an interview date on 8/29! I will be flying in from Michigan! Does anyone know a hotel near by I can accommodate? 

Also for those who interviewed, can you tell ya a little more about the interview process? Was there an essay included? One on one or group? 

Thank you in advance! 

I received an email that I’ve been retained today. My heart almost dropped when I saw an email in my inbox! I know it’s not an acceptance but I’m so happy I’m one step closer. Good luck to everybody [emoji3531] 

I received the same email! It was a fast turnaround considering my interview was just yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/30/2019 at 4:17 PM, Mitpa19 said:

They aren’t going to send acceptances until interviews are over. Next week is the last week of interviews. Decisions are made by October 1

I know someone interviewing on September 10, so this may not be the case. Not sure how many interviews UOP intends to do near the end but it’s coming down to the wire lol

I know someone interviewing on September 10, so this may not be the case. Not sure how many interviews UOP intends to do near the end but it’s coming down to the wire lol

Yes. They will be ending interviews in the next few weeks. They stated that they will start sending out decisions in Mid-September and no later than Oct 1st!