On 6/14/2019 at 10:42 AM, Elisaap1 said:

Did they send a different email about the initial screening? I was verified on June 10th, and I received an email that day saying my application was complete. 

I got two separate emails about the initial screening and completion.   

31 minutes ago, abaypa said:

Interviewing July 24th! Anyone who has had an interview with them have any tips they would like to share? Thanks in advance!

Hi! Did you get an invite this week? When did you submit your app and get the initial email? Thank you! 

Edited by pa5991

On 6/25/2019 at 2:46 PM, ad0706 said:

The day was very long, but the faculty is so friendly that they made the interview more of a conversation. I really like the program and the faculty!

What time did you get out for the day and how did everything go? Anything that was unexpected? 

On 6/25/2019 at 2:46 PM, ad0706 said:

The day was very long, but the faculty is so friendly that they made the interview more of a conversation. I really like the program and the faculty!

In the invitation interview, they mentioned that it would be a panel and group interview so I'm glad to hear that it was still a friendly environment! I was scared that it would be a lot more intimidating when you're interviewing as a group. 

2 hours ago, anejat said:

Hi all! I received an interview for July 9th and I was wondering if anyone else that was interviewing that day would like to meet up the night before? I'm not from Sacramento and I will be in town on the 8th!

I’ll be there on the 9th! Im not quite sure what time I’ll get in on the 8th though. 

On 7/3/2019 at 6:10 PM, DavidErlenbush said:

TO ANYONE WHO HASN'T SUBMITTED THEIR CASPA TO UOP YET:

Call CASPA and make sure that the school that sends your bachelors degree transcripts has confirmed your bachelors degree on your transcripts. 

I had requested that my transcripts were to be sent after all classes were complete (assuming that this meant after my bachelors degree was complete as I had already met all of the degree requirements before the quarter started) but my degree granting university (EWU) sent them the day before they had listed my bachelors degree on my transcripts. 

I got an email from UOP that stated, "Our admissions team has reviewed your application in CASPA and found that it does not meet our admission criteria for completed undergraduate degree." At first I was confused, but after calling my university I found out that they sent them too early. I explained everything to UOP in detail, stating that I had met all the requirements before submitting my application. Unfortunately, UOP doesn't care (somewhat understandable) and told me that because of the number of applicants they will not look over it again.

Note: On the UOP website it does state:  "Applications received that are incomplete or missing any of the prerequisites will be denied without opportunity for correction. See table on How to Apply for application deadlines."  and "*Degree conferral must appear on the transcript for a CASPA application to be considered complete"  -- (So I assume this is a reoccurring problem)

Just a heads up so that no one has this problem. Best of luck!

Hi ! So I am a little afraid I may be in a similar situation. Did they say you passed the initial screening before you received this email, or did they deny you before the initial screening message?

Just received an invitation to interview on Aug 6th!! If anyone would like to meet up the day before, let me know. Heading up from southern California. 🙂

Here’s my timeline for those interested:

Application submitted 6/17

Application status update (email that confirms satisfaction of initial screening criteria) 7/3

Invitation to interview 7/11

Edited by meggwong