Job Posting Hiring an NP/PA SCRIBE!

Yes, it gets even more ridiculous. I'm pretty tempted to contact this company to see what their angle is and how much they're paying as they also hire untrained scribes (i.e. premed students).

Still, perhaps a reflection of how tough the job market is actually getting out there.

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=aa675f934f00c1d7&tk=1dbrik24t0mt7000&from=company_2pane

I can tell you the market is NOT bad enough in the area to be taking scribe jobs just for the chance to be near a physician who might be hiring (also, who wants their first impression to be hey I'm so desperate for a job I'll scribe...but please hire me as a PA?!).

VA is like any other area....maybe harder to find jobs in a 'city', sure.  But also very much pick 2  of the 3:  location, specialty, pay. If you're so desperate you're considering a scribe position, you're ignoring real openings that may just not be exactly what you want.

• Like 1