2019-2020 Application Cycle

Guest thePAway

• 4 weeks later...

HI Guys, quick question. 

Does the data sheet that has the sent only  include the data sheet itself(which only asks for general info , signature) along with the payment right?

I just want to double check that I'm not missing other information. 

I somehow thought that the data should would include more info haha. 

On 5/22/2019 at 8:05 PM, jspreen said:

Hey guys I’m curious what yall think my chances are... 

science gpa >3.9

nonscience approximately 3.9

gre- 300

patient care - 1300 as an emt, 150 as pt aid

Based on your stats you should definitely apply to this program. I think you have good stats! Your GRE is on the lower side, but this school does not require it. So you should be good!

On 6/14/2019 at 1:46 PM, miche12x said:

HI Guys, quick question. 

Does the data sheet that has the sent only  include the data sheet itself(which only asks for general info , signature) along with the payment right?

I just want to double check that I'm not missing other information. 

I somehow thought that the data should would include more info haha. 

Based on my understanding! That is all I'm sending off as well.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, PAorBust21 said:

What is this data sheet? How much is the supplemental payment? Is this only a after you submit the initial CASPA app?

Here's the link:  https://bouve.northeastern.edu/assets/uploads/sites/7/2019/03/Northeastern-University-Application-Procedures-2019-PA-Application-Form-2020.pdf

It's $75 via check or money order by mail.

You will have to mail payment with the data sheet.

I mailed mine after I submitted and I received confirmation of all (Data sheet, supplemental payment, and CASPA app) within a week via email.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

I submitted my application today. I already sent the data sheet (check cashed, no email), but I am nervous about the transcript entry. Is the professional transcript entry a part of the verification process or a part of the completed process? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you and good luck!!

Heather

Edited by HR400

Guest celticsb12

Hi Heather! 

As long as you have your application submitted by today, which is the deadline, and it's marked as completed, you are good! 🙂

Good luck to you! 

26 minutes ago, Aoife said:

Does the NorthEastern payment have to be delivered by today?

Aoife

On 7/1/2019 at 2:52 PM, mlastella said:

Does anyone know how they treat alumni status? I saw it's a question on CASPA but couldn't find if it helps the applicant at all.

I believe it just means that you do not have to pay the $75 non-refundable fee with the data sheet.

And yes, the payment does have to be delivered by today.

Hi Everyone!  Looking for advice here.. 

I submitted the data sheet and personal check before the deadline. However, I looked at the check I sent and realized it was written out as "seventy dollars and zero cents..." but the dollar amount "$75.00" is correct. I had someone else help me with it and did not realize they wrote the error. My fault for not double-checking and catching it. Any advice on what to do? Will they no longer consider my application? 

I did receive an email that they received my data sheet and check.. I'm not sure what I can do since its now past the deadline. Should I just wait and see or contact the school to see if I can resend a correct check since I don't think they will be able to cash it. 

On 8/5/2019 at 1:48 AM, Mari1994 said:

Hi Everyone!  Looking for advice here.. 

I submitted the data sheet and personal check before the deadline. However, I looked at the check I sent and realized it was written out as "seventy dollars and zero cents..." but the dollar amount "$75.00" is correct. I had someone else help me with it and did not realize they wrote the error. My fault for not double-checking and catching it. Any advice on what to do? Will they no longer consider my application? 

I did receive an email that they received my data sheet and check.. I'm not sure what I can do since its now past the deadline. Should I just wait and see or contact the school to see if I can resend a correct check since I don't think they will be able to cash it. 

You could contact the program if you wanted, but I imagine you'll be alright.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2019 at 12:08 AM, JessVinci said:

Hey guys wondering my chances!? Anyone know anyone who got in previous years with similar stats as mine? Im hoping my undergrad degree as a Nurse will make me standout!

GPA 3.47

CNA hours: 1,000

Extra patient contact hours at my nursing clinicals 500

I love that you're undergrad degree is nursing! I think that will definitely make you stand out.

My stats are similar (3.59 GPA, 1500 hours as an LNA) and I worry because this program is very competitive, especially with patient hours. I'm from the Boston area and would love to have a reason to go back!!