2019-2020 Application Cycle

Guest thePAway

17 hours ago, thePAway said:

Has anyone gotten any kind of confirmation from the school saying they received the application? 

I was verified 5/6 and received an email from them on 5/9 acknowledging that they had received my application. I'd expect an email from them in a few days since it'll probably take a little longer with their larger volume of applicants during this time!

Good luck!

Guest thePAway
11 hours ago, morganbeatyy said:

I was verified 5/6 and received an email from them on 5/9 acknowledging that they had received my application. I'd expect an email from them in a few days since it'll probably take a little longer with their larger volume of applicants during this time!

Good luck!

Thanks! It’s just the CASPA and GRE score right? No supplemental app or fee?

13 hours ago, thePAway said:

Thanks! It’s just the CASPA and GRE score right? No supplemental app or fee?

Correct! As long as you've been verified in CASPA, they'll send you an email shortly telling you the next step is to submit your GRE scores. If you've already done that, they ask to allow "3 weeks" to update you of your admission status (however, looking back at threads from previous years it takes a little longer than 3 weeks)!

Edited by morganbeatyy

Guest thePAway
3 hours ago, morganbeatyy said:

Correct! As long as you've been verified in CASPA, they'll send you an email shortly telling you the next step is to submit your GRE scores. If you've already done that, they ask to allow "3 weeks" to update you of your admission status (however, looking back at threads from previous years it takes a little longer than 3 weeks)!

Okay great thanks so much! I was verified on May 20 so hopefully i will get something soon

edit: just received the confirmation email today! 

Edited by thePAway

• 3 weeks later...

Submitted 5/10. Due to a really unfortunate transcript-lost-in-mail situation, I was not verified until 6/10. 

I received an interview invite on 6/14 for 6/21. I am shocked and so excited! 

Congrats to everyone else on your progress through the cycle so far and wishing everyone the very best of luck!