2019-2020 Application Cycle

Guest thePAway

7 minutes ago, plantaris1 said:

I should have checked this earlier! I am in the city tonight, but I just got in from my flight. See you tomorrow!

On 9/6/2019 at 3:05 PM, jshatz29 said:

For people who have already interviewed, how professional is your headshot? Do you wear a whole suit, or did it not really matter..?

Additionally, does anybody interviewing on 9/13 want to get dinner the night before? I’m coming in from out of town and don’t know anyone in the city! 

wow I wish I saw this earlier as well, i've been exploring the city all day by myself lol. My flight isn't until Saturday morning if anyone wants to hang out tomorrow after the interview!! 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, kwelch16 said:

Does anybody know how many interviews they do? I was just placed on the interview waitlist 

I think they go out into January according to last years cycle. Has anyone gotten any email regarding to the results from the 9/13 interviews, since it looks like they sent the next round of interview/waitlist? I just want to know at this point regardless of what they decide lol

5 minutes ago, gwacie321 said:

I think they go out into January according to last years cycle. Has anyone gotten any email regarding to the results from the 9/13 interviews, since it looks like they sent the next round of interview/waitlist? I just want to know at this point regardless of what they decide lol

Sigh, still nothing on day 12. Not that I'm counting, lol.

• Upvote 1

Hi all! I was waitlisted for an interview back in August but I just received an “Application Update” email. They’ve stated that the “class is now full” and they are pulling my application from consideration. Not sure what this means for October interviews but this is great news for those that have already interviewed! Best of luck to everyone!

On 9/30/2019 at 9:13 AM, gwacie321 said:

Who else is checking their emails every 2 minutes today......lol.

On 9/30/2019 at 9:15 AM, ccallen5 said:

Oh most definitely, lol.

LOL...I'm going insane with every notification I get, scrolling slowly to see if it's from Rush 😅

Just now, MOOKH said:

LOL...I'm going insane with every notification I get, scrolling slowly to see if it's from Rush 😅

oh ME. TOO. Do you think they're postponing because they conducted two interviews in September? I thought they usually do one per month...should we email? Because this is way longer than 10 days now...

1 minute ago, gwacie321 said:

oh ME. TOO. Do you think they're postponing because they conducted two interviews in September? I thought they usually do one per month...should we email? Because this is way longer than 10 days now...

That's a possibility! I think emailing to follow up would be okay especially if they say they'll let us know within 2 weeks and it's been more for you (mine was on the 27th). This is so hard to think what's the best thing to do but good luck! Fingers crossed for all of us! 

24 minutes ago, gwacie321 said:

I suppose it's possible they meant 10-14 business days. If that's the case today is 12 business days, but who's counting, lol.