2019-2020 Application Cycle

Guest thePAway

51 minutes ago, briannalindberg4 said:

Just got my acceptance email! For those of you wondering, I interviewed on Jan 17, 2020. Best of luck to all you waitlisters! I know that struggle, but don't lose hope! 

Congratulations! Hopefully this means some of us will be accepted off the waitlist later this week! How many people were at your interview on 1/17? 

22 minutes ago, Mm1989 said:

Congratulations! Hopefully this means some of us will be accepted off the waitlist later this week! How many people were at your interview on 1/17? 

At the interview, they said that there were "a few spots left" that they were looking to fill. There were about 20 ish people at my interview, maybe a little more. They didn't specify if they were for sure going to fill the remaining seats with people from the Jan interview or not. We have two weeks to confirm our acceptance, so I think waitlisters will hear in 2 weeks as people accept or decline their admission offer. I don't know for sure, though!

At the interview, they said that there were "a few spots left" that they were looking to fill. There were about 20 ish people at my interview, maybe a little more. They didn't specify if they were for sure going to fill the remaining seats with people from the Jan interview or not. We have two weeks to confirm our acceptance, so I think waitlisters will hear in 2 weeks as people accept or decline their admission offer. I don't know for sure, though!

Congratulations!!! Best of luck to you in PA schools [emoji847]. The rest of us, let’s hope to hear some news soon! [emoji1431][emoji1431][emoji1431]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Mm1989 said:

Just got my acceptance this afternoon off the waitlist! So excited! Hopefully others will get pulled off soon as well! 

Congratulations! That is so exciting! It is a great program. I agree with the others--hopefully we will all hear soon. I hope soon :)!

On 1/4/2020 at 3:03 AM, Malik144 said:

It sucks to say but there is really no preparing for it. I looked up about 100 questions, just to kind of see what the questions might be. None of them showed up, the best way to handle the situation is be honest with what you do and how you feel. They honestly can pick out rehearsed answers, as long as you dont come off as you dont care and dont say anything too crazy you'll be fine! They also want to see how you interact, its obviously a very stressful day but one of my best interviews came from me not taking myself so seriously.

hi! I just got accepted yesterday! Thank you again for the advice 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Centala1 said:

I have not yet

I emailed Rush maybe a week ago and they said that they were still compiling results of the last interview and then still needed to reevaluate the waitlist.  When they had this accomplished they would email in which quartile we were placed. Waiting is never easy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I emailed Rush maybe a week ago and they said that they were still compiling results of the last interview and then still needed to reevaluate the waitlist.  When they had this accomplished they would email in which quartile we were placed. Waiting is never easy. 

Thank you for the update. No doubt, it hasn’t been easy, can’t even cry about it haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MOOKH
has anyone heard anything about the waitlist recenty?

No, I emailed them and they are full but are still accepting if a spot opens up.

• 7 months later...
Hi everyone! This is a little bit off topic, but I currently have an apartment in West Loop that I need to sublease because I will be moving out of state for PA school in March. If anyone is looking to live downtown for this upcoming cycle or just in general please feel free to contact me.
I currently have 3 other roommates who are also student that are girls they are super friendly, clean and respectful. It is a very nice location because it is very close to the Blue Line, RUSH, and UIC.