2019-2020 Application Cycle

Guest thePAway

No news yet, but I have to say that was a phenomenal interview experience. Never felt so comfortable in an interview setting! Everyone was so friendly and laid back and very easy to talk to. I was nervous about the MMI but none of the questions were designed to stump you and you had a good amount of time to think it through and discuss. The entire day was very well organized too. Very impressed! 

1 hour ago, sml910 said:

No news yet, but I have to say that was a phenomenal interview experience. Never felt so comfortable in an interview setting! Everyone was so friendly and laid back and very easy to talk to. I was nervous about the MMI but none of the questions were designed to stump you and you had a good amount of time to think it through and discuss. The entire day was very well organized too. Very impressed! 

Are you from the illinois area?

I was confirmed by 5/14 and was told to expect an update in 3 weeks. After not hearing anything I emailed admissions and asked for an update. They said I should receive an update within 1 to 2 weeks. Just wanted to post on here in case anyone else was in the same boat!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jc0863 said:

I was confirmed by 5/14 and was told to expect an update in 3 weeks. After not hearing anything I emailed admissions and asked for an update. They said I should receive an update within 1 to 2 weeks. Just wanted to post on here in case anyone else was in the same boat!

Thanks for the update! I was verified 5/11 and havent heard anything either! 

Hi everyone! Congrats to all who have received interviews/acceptances! SO exciting!!  I wanted to reach out and get everyone's advice/opinion....I was verified 5/9 and have not heard anything yet. I am going on 8 weeks now and was just wondering if I should reach out to the school or just continue to sit tight and be patient? I don't want to come off "pushy" or impatient, but also just want to make sure I'm not missing anything. I know they said 3 weeks, but usually more since they are busy, but 8 weeks seems like a lot. What would you all do? Thanks for help 🙂 

So nervous, the last email I have received from them was on June 24, stating that they have received my application and the next step is to review it; however, I never received an email stating that my application is under review. It said I am to receive an update within three weeks, currently on the second week of waiting. Anyone in a similar boat?

15 minutes ago, Siyana said:

So nervous, the last email I have received from them was on June 24, stating that they have received my application and the next step is to review it; however, I never received an email stating that my application is under review. It said I am to receive an update within three weeks, currently on the second week of waiting. Anyone in a similar boat?

I'm at 8 weeks...so I guess we just need to be patient